Real Life Death Note?

Whether or not the student was really serious about it is anyone’s guess but, it’s kind of sad really. I actually feel kind of embarrassed for the guy… and myself for knowing what “Death Note” is.

This entry was posted in Random Stuff. Bookmark the permalink. Post a comment or leave a trackback: Trackback URL.

1. hope
    Posted September 30, 2010 at 11:57 am | Permalink

Hey kira if u are out there i tripple dog dear u to kill a nother seleberty in two days from when i posted this but if u dont i wont belive in the stupid note book and ill tell all my friends that its really not real or u could meet me face to face but highly doubt it… man get a hold of ur selfs..its not real its all a lie

• Posted December 19, 2010 at 6:56 pm | Permalink

theres no way kira would kill a celb. that would be stipid because the dectives wold easily catch him. but kira if u are real please free the world of evil

Posted October 24, 2011 at 8:41 am | Permalink

i would have to agree with you jj he wouldnt be a celebrity, to me its like saying God or jesus is a celebrity he is our new god in which case needs faith in him, i love Kira with everything

2. D
    Posted October 3, 2010 at 10:02 pm | Permalink

Kira.

I’ve waited a long time to find out if there was a semi-authentic Kira in the world. And alas, here he is. I want you to prove if you actually are Kira. And I want you to kill someone for me, if you can. This person is not of importance to me, nor most people. And according to your standards, yes, he is a potential criminal. His name is Darius Lameire. And I want to see if you really are Kira. Kill him whenever you can, believe me. I’ll know if he dies or not.

D

• KJ
      Posted April 7, 2011 at 11:41 pm | Permalink

uhmm u know??? Kira needs the face..so show him the picture if u want to kill that guy

3. S
    Posted October 8, 2010 at 7:17 pm | Permalink

Kira,

I am with you all the way. I want to be of help to you if possible; this world filled with rotten people and someone needs to bring justice to the world, punishing criminals and sparring those who are honest and hard working. Maybe Light’s intentions can become a reality with someone who actually can distinguish right from wrong and not get consumed by all the power that comes with being Kira. If you are real, prove it. Kill one of the many corrupted politicians in the U.S. by getting hit by a bullet train. If it was simply a heartattack it would be too easy to think that it was a coincedence. I’ll definately believe you by then.

S

• agrodash
      Posted November 4, 2010 at 12:48 am | Permalink

i agree on that

Posted January 4, 2012 at 9:37 am | Permalink

Ditto

4. A
    Posted October 18, 2010 at 5:31 pm | Permalink

I’m buying a deathnote on ebay is there a slight chance it might work????????? just asking lol =P

• Hope
      Posted October 20, 2010 at 11:42 pm | Permalink

trust me the death note isnt gonna work unless u make a tie with the devil and yes if u do this it will work i have seen it happen but if i were u i wouldnt cause thats a long time in hell :) but O’well its ur life i still havent seen a celeberty die so i am starting to think kira is not real but i want him to do me a favor kill anyone so i can start beliving but i wont cause kira dont have the gutts to kill anybody.. LOL Hahaha kira’s a pussy

SHN :) Here now kira can find me ;) If their even is a kira hahaha..

5. N
    Posted December 18, 2010 at 4:11 am | Permalink

Kira

this is to youu if youu exist…there is a celebrity i want dead…we all know him as justin beiber….if youu aree real kill him in the most inhumane means necessary…if this does not happen then i will believe that kira does not exist andd that of what people believe about the death note to be wrong…but if he dies then i will believe youu andd i will follow youu by any means necessary….farewell

N

• kira
      Posted March 20, 2011 at 4:28 pm | Permalink

yes, we all know that if there was any celebrity that needed to die it would be Justin Bieber but frankly why would I do a stupid thing like that. I am not retarded, I have to be smart in order to win.

• Lawen
        Posted December 23, 2011 at 11:46 pm | Permalink

Hey ‘Kira’? I think your posts could use some punctuation. ^_^ By the way thanks for the laugh. This thread is a cross between hilarious and sad.

6. Alex
    Posted January 3, 2011 at 12:41 pm | Permalink

i believe this may be true but i need proof.i know that the deaths of celebrities are not just a couisidence billy mayse and michael jacksons deaths were too close together to be natural or by there own fault. theres only one explanation to this Kira. i believe 100% in you whoever you may be

please show a sign you are real

7. L
    Posted January 8, 2011 at 1:57 pm | Permalink

hello kira im L yes i exsist, n yes i know u exsist ill
    catch u within all my power, so go ahead try to kill me i dare u,
    well im waiting thats right ur dead nate rivers killed u, but nate
    has died n i am more surpirior in intellect than Any Kira there
    ever will be, so new kira if ur out there, im waiting. ill catch u
    even near or N, isnt as intelligable as me.

• L
      Posted January 8, 2011 at 3:19 pm | Permalink

well actually he was killed by Ryuke the shinigame but near found kira out.

• K
      Posted July 5, 2011 at 1:14 pm | Permalink

if you are L you would not be stupid enough to post a comment claiming you are L! O.o

• Kira
      Posted July 27, 2011 at 7:51 am | Permalink

You? L? Like that’s possible. I won. You lost. And I know you hate to lose. You will never catch me like Near did to Light. I am the new Kira. I will make Light’s dream a reality.

• somebody
        Posted November 3, 2011 at 3:39 am | Permalink

Neither L or Kira would post comments on these sites, they’re not that stupid, srsly.

8. L
    Posted January 8, 2011 at 2:18 pm | Permalink

if ur out there kira i have a person for u to kiil i want u
    to kill a whore n a thief called Amber Bricker if u do ill give up
    catching u n be on my way.

• KT
      Posted April 11, 2011 at 6:01 pm | Permalink

If you really are L, I wish to be of any help to you in stopping Kira. I honestly believe that Kira’s means of killing and killing itself is completely corrupt and wrong. This will soon turn into a total genocide if it gets too far. Our world does not need to be cleaned because evil will always reappear. It is inevitable.

Posted October 24, 2011 at 8:46 am | Permalink

KT, i think no i want to kill you, for Kira is our new way, he is the guidence we all seek he will purify this world by vanquising evil, you got to give him some credit for he is thinking of others before himself, he could of used it for his own advantage but no he thought of the whole world and if you dont think so then step aside and let Kira threw

• somebody
        Posted November 3, 2011 at 3:46 am | Permalink

OMG L would never make a deal with kira to kill somebody srsly!

Posted January 4, 2012 at 9:45 am | Permalink

why not, do you have so much faith in to the already messed up goverment that we have to take away all the ‘bad guys’? no, there are way too many criminals that are getting off the hook too easily, we need Kira to set the balance, without criminals the world will fall in to a beautiful world in which would be best for everyone. i would give my life for Kira and do as he bids me, anything to make him rise up and clean this rotten world. so there are people who highly think of justice in which we should step it up a notch

Posted October 24, 2011 at 8:48 am | Permalink

as for you L, i know that you are not in fact L because L is childish and would never ask for help because of his pride, especially in this case where as you asking Kira to kill some one, besides L is recluse some one who stays hidden in the shadows so how would you meet anyone, i mean you cant be L! you impersonator and in fact you just want to be on Kiras side because he is on the winning side! he will always win!

9. Tigrerra100
    Posted January 8, 2011 at 10:11 pm | Permalink

why the hell would Kira even be reading this out of over billions of websites? T.T seriously i doubt, is he’s real, that he has read these comments.

10. kira
    Posted January 13, 2011 at 8:47 am | Permalink

i am kira however i will not kill a celebrity as they have done nothing wrong and i may not kill the
    criminals you all say because i do not know their faces and i do not have the shinagame eyes but i am real you dont have to belive me but i apreciate those who do

Posted October 24, 2011 at 8:50 am | Permalink

Kira i love you with my whole being, i would kill myself, i will kill others for you i would do anything necissary for you to win, making this world pure is everything but some people dont understand they need to find where ever thier faith is and place it on to you Kira, please if you truelly are our god, demolish as many criminals in one day, no as long as it takes to teach others a lesson, you need to use any methods nessicary,
      PS: sorry for my spelling if any.

11. KIRA
    Posted January 14, 2011 at 7:58 am | Permalink

the kira who recently posted is not the only kira out there if do you not believe me ask him but we have the same ambition to create a new world so treat us the same as if were the same person.

• kira
      Posted March 20, 2011 at 4:30 pm | Permalink

seriously there is a lot of us

Posted October 24, 2011 at 8:52 am | Permalink

i believe as myself as Kira though i lack the power so i shall not call myself so for i am not a god but i am here when you wish to use me at will.

12. Posted January 17, 2011 at 5:57 pm | Permalink

Ahem…

Firstly, let me ask the question of why anyone would believe that either “L”/Lawliet, or “Kira”/Raito, would have such atrocious grammar. From the syntax and grammar of the posts under those assumed nommes-de-guerre, I would suspect that these are young, impressionable individuals, working through the angst of adolescence.

Secondly, let me ask any of you why you think Kira – if he even exists, – would bother eliminating a celebrity or political figure. While they live hedonistic and nihilistic lives, celebrities are usually less criminal than nuisance; and, as for politicians… well, there’s an old saying: “Oh, what a tangled web we weave, when first we practice to deceive.” If any of you know the story of Richard Nixon (“Tricky Dick”), you’ll be able to see, quite clearly, that politicians are under such scrutiny that they will eventually come to justice on their own. Kira would be wasting his potency on them; not to mention his genius, panache, and aplomb.

Thirdly, what makes any of you think that buying some knock-off “death note” will ensure you get a product that actually works? To make such an object work, one would need to have a supernatural connection… unless, of course, you plan to commit murder, or manipulate people into dying of their own apparent accord. The last time I checked, while there were many claims of supernatural support, none could be conclusively proven… and yes, I am a Christian.

Fourthly, if you could use psychological manipulation to cause death, why rely on a death note? Why leave any trace of your crimes? And, before you differ about whether or not psychological manipulation is a crime, let me remind you that Charles Manson didn’t technically murder any of the individuals, whose deaths occurred at the hands of his “family”… nor could the direct command to murder them be traced to his statements, except in innuendo.

Finally, playing the Devil’s advocate, those who are asking for such specific evidence are, in part, engaging in an argumentum ad-ignorantium. There is no evidence that there is a Kira, or that there is no semblance to Kira in this world. There is, however, evidence that Kira is a character in an anime; which means that, while plausible, it is still unlikely that he is real… especially when the consideration of “Death Note”‘s nonhistoricity is taken into consideration. I would rather believe in Shakespeare’s Caesar, than in Kira.

• Awkward Silence
      Posted February 6, 2011 at 8:56 pm | Permalink

My dear God I truly think I love you.
      You’d think one of these psychotic two year olds would be able to realize
      a) this isn’t real
      b) there’s about 20 anime characters here. Numerous are apparently the same person…
      c) how to use correct grammar, capitalization, and punctuation.

• K
        Posted July 5, 2011 at 1:15 pm | Permalink

LOL

Posted January 4, 2012 at 9:48 am | Permalink

if you want to be a bitch about Death Note then why are you here? i highly respect Kira and disregaurd anyone who shows spite, i will hunt you down if you so forth tread on to disrespecting Kira.
        PS: who cares about grammar anymore?
        PPS: we just like to keep up our faith

Posted October 24, 2011 at 8:58 am | Permalink

to you Awkward silence and K as well you two dont grasp the concept that Kira is using his powers to benifit all of us, each of us have one point thought ‘i wish he would pay or she shouldnt get off so easy’ at one point of their life so Kira is just answering your silent prayers, and another thing is that there has to be some truth behind Death Note, if there really is Kira then he is truelly alive but he needs our faith to justify on to him.
      in the end i will kill you as well

13. s
    Posted January 22, 2011 at 12:57 am | Permalink

im not so agree about that !

14. L
    Posted January 26, 2011 at 1:36 pm | Permalink

kira i will let u know that i will find u n catch u, like Near did with Light Yagame, but i will not hesitate to kill u when i find u, so bring ur death notes u know not my age face or name, but the same is with me, but just because i have no info on u means nothing, im not L Lawlet for he is dead as u all should know, but i am someone more supirior in creativity and intellect, so kira what do u have to say, that your only a derranged maniac who wishes he was someone with that power or do u have a real Death Note, i will catch you n i will find you eventually, even if your the “smartest” person out there. besides do you even have your own Shinigame, whats his/ her name, tell me if you do exsist.

Posted October 24, 2011 at 9:03 am | Permalink

L or who ever you are, you are just in the way and in fact may in fact not be real, but i have to give you credit for standing against Kira, is there a reason for this? have you personaly knew some one who was a criminal and died in Kiras hands? are you doing this for your own selfish needs like L Lawliet on how he thinks solving crime is like solving puzzels and winning in video games to him? or are you just a wanabe who has nothing left to do but threaten their own lives by going against Kira, have i hit something yet or do i have to hunt you down and when i send you to your death bed i will get my answer, though i will still send you to your death bed anyways.

15. SO
    Posted February 8, 2011 at 3:58 pm | Permalink

I need a real one. Actually, if even L could come true. I think many of us would want criminals to die.

Posted October 24, 2011 at 9:04 am | Permalink

i believe that L and Kira maybe real but you are so right when all of us eventually believe that criminals should pay, i just wish that Kira will rise quickly to claim his place as God! sorry phycotic here
      PS: excuse the spelling again

16. L
    Posted March 1, 2011 at 1:44 pm | Permalink

i believe i am in possession of a real deathnote i know of 3 people wh are sick and or dying within 1 year of writing there names down, ive only wrote 3 names 2 are dead and one is dying of cancer unsure of what to do with it.

• S
      Posted June 5, 2011 at 8:32 pm | Permalink

I am a supernaturalist and I am interested on what u plan on doing with your death note, but as a start i want to know, maybe the creator of the death note series came into possesion of a death note and wrote a supposedly fictional tale. I would like to hear about how u have come into possesion of this death note, L…

Posted October 24, 2011 at 9:12 am | Permalink

you do not posses a real Death Note for if you write some ones name down with ‘dies of diseas’ and there for not specific the 23 day rule will take effect and kill that human whos name is written down, besides why would you think you posses a death note if you just wrote some ones name down in the book and they die doesnt mean that you have a Death Note, you probably dont even have a shinigami! so quit mocking Kira!

17. LisuchaLegend
    Posted March 14, 2011 at 11:12 am | Permalink

um…..im just sayin but, if u actually had the death note…wouldnt u be JUST a little freaked out by the god of death(s)…like, a little too freaked out to be posting pages on a forum. lol i just came on here due to my paranoya…i have a freind (she’s obssesed with death note) and well….this thing happened, and the next day she seemed quite smug…sooo…yeah….i was just wondering if it was real ^^D

18. Posted March 15, 2011 at 2:11 am | Permalink

ha! foolish children! if you all dont remember the rules of the death note rule 1; bullet point 2 states:”this note will not take effect unless the writer has the person’s face in their mind when writing his/her name. Therefore, people sharing the same name will not be affected.” so unless ypu want one of us kira’s to write someones name down… we need a good picture of the person….

19. Posted March 20, 2011 at 7:15 am | Permalink

Kira!! I need you.. I have a Death Note a 6 grader, then after the day, i heard someone that student is absent then investigated that he was in a accident.. ( I wrote in my Death Notebook ).

I need to stay hidden from L Lawliet

20. mystery
    Posted April 4, 2011 at 7:45 pm | Permalink

people who tell the kira (if there is really one) to kill a celebirty is a rotten person the kira only kills the criminals who deserve to die to make the world a better place an wht did a celeb ever did to us

Posted October 24, 2011 at 9:15 am | Permalink

you have a good sence of justice in which case i believe you for now, though i may need to look in to your profile much like the people who claim to be L or that oppose Kira, but do not fret we are on the same side… i hope. Kira will prevail for he is justice!

21. Secret...
    Posted April 6, 2011 at 12:45 am | Permalink

Oh please….You all know nothing. I’ve been in this mess for about four years now and to my knowledge there is a way to make a deathnote, but not as shown in the show. It isn’t conventional and you will regret it. I also happen to know someone who was so consumed by this, so consumed by “being” kira, that he was legitimately a danger to society. Now i can assure you that, if there really is a kira, he would never truly post or comment on this site. He may in fact read it, but even that would be risky unless he is using several untraceable proxies….Goodness you all need to research, meet actual and credible sources, and stop being so gullible.

Posted October 24, 2011 at 9:19 am | Permalink

Secret…. i think i love you.. but anyways you have true standards the reason i post is that i can place my information out to the world, i want to research on these people that claim to be Kira and i doubt them slightly but eithor way if they claim to be Kira then they are risking their lives by showing themselves on the sight to divert Ls attention from the true Kira on to them so i think of some of them as pawns in this dangerouse game of chess, anyways i love your inputs! Kira is justice!

22. Posted April 8, 2011 at 11:02 pm | Permalink

excellent work secret… the real kira WOULDNT post to this site. but since there are atleast 6million (or thousand) people who say their kira. and only 6 out of that large number can be the real deals. so it gives the police harder work to find the real kira’s. but since all six kira’s must have a 78.95% accurcy and more intelligance from the rest, it gives us kira’s a better chance of not getting caught… its like chess… dont get caught.

23. Posted April 21, 2011 at 3:54 am | Permalink

Kira,

You’re glad I am on your side.because i want the third Death note.And who will be the next Death god?
    who will be the thrid kira?

24. Posted April 22, 2011 at 4:22 pm | Permalink

light, honostly. posting on a public blog for a kira is an excellent idea yet dangerous. as i said in my last post its like chess. indeed this “game” it is. but if i where you i would be more cautious.

25. A
    Posted April 27, 2011 at 5:14 pm | Permalink

I will follow Kira to the ends of the world to help!

26. A
    Posted April 27, 2011 at 5:15 pm | Permalink

I will follow Kira to the ends of the world to help! Soon i will have my own Death Note!

Posted October 24, 2011 at 9:26 am | Permalink

i like you, you have a strong sence for Kira but you may be going over board, and i am going to be the one who will be Kiras pawn though i do wish for us to one day meet and speak of Kira, the flowers are blooming but the bud is clipped.

27. AA
    Posted April 27, 2011 at 5:18 pm | Permalink

Kira is the true savior of the world

28. Ryuk
    Posted April 29, 2011 at 9:07 am | Permalink

I am a reaper ….. i will give one of you a death note hahahahahahahahahahahaha but you must be super smart like the former owner hahahahahahahaha because its would be a nice show for me hahahahahahaha

• B
      Posted July 9, 2011 at 6:16 pm | Permalink

Hey get over yourself Ryuk I would definitly try to get you to die like Light did to Rem and if anyone wants to make a bargain for a Death Note I have one that i want to get rid of it is hardly used i think i used it once just to kill an idiot i hated and then i locked in in my closet so i didnt have temptation to use it again for something so stupid.

• Kira
      Posted July 27, 2011 at 7:56 am | Permalink

Ryuk… what would you say about giving me Shinigami eyes? Bring me my Death Note and you shall have half my remaining life. Just a Death Note and Shinigami eyes… then this world would never be rotten again! I will wipe criminals from this world!

Posted October 24, 2011 at 9:31 am | Permalink

Kira do not do so! let me be your eyes for as long as you live you have the embodyment of justice, you are the one to make this world pure from sin! anyways how can you call youself Kira if you do not posses the powers of a god by passing judgment?! so you are using Kiras name though you have no powers, no disrespect but just curious.

29. Posted April 30, 2011 at 5:17 pm | Permalink

thank you A for being a loyal follower and i ashure the other kira’s and I will reward you somehow

• nobody
      Posted May 17, 2011 at 3:18 am | Permalink

sorry guys, what is this foolishness you’re doing?? haha.. how childish of you guys… so funny… hahahaha… who would believe that there really is a kira?? angelsofhope2008, we have the same vision.. hehe…

Posted October 24, 2011 at 9:37 am | Permalink

nobody you should stay the way you claim you are, a big nobody, if you traspass in to Kiras victory i will take action and kill you like i will the other non believers

30. Grim
    Posted May 19, 2011 at 2:40 am | Permalink

sry to blow all of your bubbles but you are all stupid!

Posted October 24, 2011 at 9:38 am | Permalink

i think you are repulsive, you need to learn that Kira our god is our way and if you do not step aside i will force you in which resulting in death to get you out of the way of Kira!

31. Ray
    Posted May 30, 2011 at 7:54 pm | Permalink

Kira,
    If you are really out there,
    please help me with my math homework.
    :D k thx

32. Secret...
    Posted May 30, 2011 at 10:28 pm | Permalink

Look, if you want me or anyone else to take you seriously, “Kira” or “Kiras”, then please learn how to spell and use grammar properly.

• S
      Posted June 5, 2011 at 8:35 pm | Permalink

I need a death note….and an apple…. otherwise im gonna start dancing and standing on my head.

• Secret...
        Posted June 24, 2011 at 8:23 pm | Permalink

Alright? I hope you enjoy yourself then.

• Kira
      Posted July 27, 2011 at 8:02 am | Permalink

These Kira impersonators… they are not intelligent enough to be the true Kira, like me. They don’t have motivation like Light and me. Also, to those who ask me to kill Justin Beiber, no. I need to focus on real criminals, not bad singers. Name one evil thing that he has done to anybody. No, I am not his fan. But he does not need to be punished unless he has committed a crime. Give me a name and picture. I will get around to killing the person eventually.

Posted October 24, 2011 at 9:41 am | Permalink

Secret i think we need to talk, but anyways i will stand by your side, that is if you are following the path of Kira so please watch you typing. love you!

33. Zombified cookie
    Posted June 26, 2011 at 6:24 am | Permalink

Kira if your real do us all something, and kill justin bieber >:3
    In that case without him the world would b a better place anyways c:

Posted October 24, 2011 at 9:44 am | Permalink

you people need to quit asking my god to kill innocent! you all make me sick on how you want Kira to kill for your own pleasure, people like you need to learn that Kira is our justice and our savior not a hit man so shut up or i will be force to remove you… permanently

34. RamenEatingTurtle
    Posted June 26, 2011 at 7:16 pm | Permalink

Somehow, I think Kira (or any Kira) would have many more problems, concerning matters past our range of thought, to deal with. Really, if Justin Bieber annoys you, don’t listen to him. He hasn’t done anything exceptionally damaging to the world or Kira.

And if you really think a Death Note you bought killed someone… there is such a thing as unhealthy obsession.

35. Ichigo
    Posted June 27, 2011 at 9:14 pm | Permalink

Kira,
    I am with you all the way and if you are out there i am willing to work with you no matter the cost. So please let me work with you. If anyone else aggrees with me work with them too and we can all rid the world of evil!

36. anonymous
    Posted June 28, 2011 at 9:37 pm | Permalink

i am in dire need of assistance. i recently bought a death note replica to mess around with my friends. later that day my friend and i got into an argument. when i got home i was furious. i took out my death note and wrote his name and wrote for him to go into a coma and never wake up. i was sure it wouldnt work, i just wanted to get my anger out. than later that night my mom calls me down crying telling me that she just recieved a phone call that danny fell was in the hospital and wouldnt wake up.

Posted October 24, 2011 at 10:00 am | Permalink

do not fret, though this maybe a coincedence but in your hands may lead us to our future, so please do be calm, if you read you will be possesed by a shinigami and in which case you may ask for a death ereser to bring your friend back, sorry for your friend but i have to say you need to find control in your mind and do not think of it to hard, it wasnt your fault but you ay need to conrol yourself from now on

37. anonymous
    Posted June 28, 2011 at 9:41 pm | Permalink

i felt sick. this couldnt be a coincidence. is there anyone else this is happenning to? i know this sounds crazy but im not lying. please if your a phony dont bother responding. kira, if your out there, if your reading this please. tell me what to do.

• Kira
      Posted July 27, 2011 at 8:05 am | Permalink

I am sorry, you cannot undo what you have done in the Death Note. This is how Light lost control. He thought he was doing the right thing, but an innocent person died. Like Ms. Naomi. And Raye Penber.

Posted October 24, 2011 at 10:02 am | Permalink

Kira you really need to read all of the death notes and that especially includes Death Note: How to read number 13. you can reverse this
        PS: i will always follow you Kira

38. Methsia
    Posted July 12, 2011 at 11:23 am | Permalink

You know, no one would’ve thought of writing names down on a Hello Kitty notebook or whatever to kill someone right until the Manga came out.

I’m sure you all know that Yagami Light is not real, nor is L. I honestly admit that I bought a black notebook, wrote the rules down on the front pages and then wrote names of those who I don’t like. Thinking back, it was very stupid and childish. If you think you’re ‘Kira’, you wouldn’t waste your time on this website, nor would you say stuff like “I think I’m Kira, I wrote someone’s name down and they -blah blah blah- I don’t know what to do.”. It just proves that you have low spiritual strength and conviction, which is what Yagami said himself in the Manga right? Otherwise, even if you did, it is still not real.

But. I am not here to change your mind/choice in life, I am honestly, from the bottom of my heart, and the life of my cat, that I was just speaking out my mind. Because I enjoyed the anime and I found it interesting that people like you are getting serious about it.

Again though, your life. Your choice.

Posted October 7, 2011 at 10:05 am | Permalink

though your reasoning with the hello kitty comment may be true but it is not foolish for trying to use the death note, though i would of loved it if you would use it like Kira-sama would of and not for your own desires, i am not calling you selfish but you must keep your faith in Kira and believe that he will rise above us to guide us to a beautiful pure world.
      i love your comments and you are right.

39. Karin
    Posted July 31, 2011 at 3:23 pm | Permalink

Stop pretending that you’re Kira or you possess the “Death Note”.As much as we’d love this to be true and have a “Kira” cleanse this world,it won’t happen.

Posted October 7, 2011 at 10:06 am | Permalink

you are not a believer? you should be gone for Kira is the right way

40. Kira (killer)
    Posted September 19, 2011 at 2:34 am | Permalink

Hope and jj, please note that i am real…. i have tried to prove myself without words…. but it seems it no longer works…. Michael Jackson, sadddam hussein, Joseph ADONIS, Albert ANASTASIA, Arizona Donnie Clark “Kate” BARKER, Clyde Chestnut BARROW….. these are only some of them, ive been around for years, and i only kill criminals, so hope…. if you want me to kill you… do something special to make me KNOW your evil, let it end up all over the internet, and leak your name, if you watch carefully, i can do more then just heart attacks- KIRA (killer,JUSTICE)

Posted October 24, 2011 at 10:05 am | Permalink

HOW CAN YOU BE KIRA! he is our savior and not a murderer of famous people, though i am sadden by that you have claimed to kill some of my favorite famouse people, but you should not claim to be Kira if you are straying from the righcheous path of judgment!

41. SuJu
    Posted September 26, 2011 at 1:39 am | Permalink

Haha.. as if there is a real kira.. If there is, the world would be in chaos.. I only believe that there are Gods and devils but not kira who make the world in chaos.. stupid.

Posted October 7, 2011 at 10:00 am | Permalink

i believe you are wrong if i would meet you and you spoke poorly of Kira again i will kill you single handedly, Kira is the right and you are the wrong for thinking that Kira is fake, you are the stupid one and blinded by this unreal justice that the criminals now in days recieve, they deserve to be severiously punished for the crimes they have committed, we all have choices… what will yours be, the criminals have chosen to create sin while others go against it. Kira is the righchous way he is justice and he is our god

42. Posted September 27, 2011 at 7:07 pm | Permalink

A Real Death Note….

I hardly believe it myself. To be honest, it all seems a little ridiculous to me, but I know that there is some sort of tie between Black Magic and Enochian language. For those of you who are unfamiliar with the Enoch, please use the Google search engine to do so; and educate yourself. If there is a real Kira, and if he is reading this now, I have a message for him.

Kira, I know you’re out there, and I’m making it my only primary objective to track you down and bring you to true justice. You think you’re a god, yet you leave it in discretion. A smart move, but ironic nonetheless. I have a challenge for you. If you can pull a rabbit out of your hat and kill someone well known across the world of a heart attack, then I will truly know that my search is not in vain. Chris Farley, Heath Ledger, that could have happened to anybody. But an authentic heart failure is what I’m looking for. So please, if you’re reading this, I challenge you to come out of the darkness and show yourself to the world.

As for the rest of you, I hope you’ll see my side of the mirror and see the light of justice. This is Akemi L Abukara,
    or is it?

L

Posted October 24, 2011 at 10:14 am | Permalink

you make me sick, you claim to be L but how can you be if you are telling Kira to kill for your own reasoning, if you would of done so to prove that Kira is real then find and inmate to keep an eye on him and tell Kira to kill him, that way you know for a fact that he is real, in which case he is and you are in the way for his beautiful world, i would most likly love to kill you.

43. Gods with power
    Posted September 29, 2011 at 3:50 pm | Permalink

I am not Kira. I am God and I will never lose to u Akemi L Abukara. u will soon find death if u try to find me. I am the god of the new world

44. Amanda
    Posted October 7, 2011 at 9:54 am | Permalink

i believe in you Kira all the way all of the scum on the earth deserve to die, i want the world to be a perfect place, i want to be next to kira or rather be him, eithor way each and every single criminal deserve to die in the slighest way, Kira… you are real and i highly believe in that, you are just dorment in our dreams until some one can make it reality i will be a permanent suporter, and yes i am sadistic kill me if you would please if that is what you wish. i would die for you.
    (question: are you going to kill all the people that are insane as well after you are done killing criminals?)

45. Amanda
    Posted October 7, 2011 at 9:57 am | Permalink

L i thought you were hot but i will kill you if i got the chance, if someone ever gets in my way for Kiras succession i will kill them under Kiras rightchous gaze, L will lose leaving the world to be purified by Kira. please kira rise and lead us all

46. Gelus
    Posted October 14, 2011 at 5:55 pm | Permalink

Now, now, If only this were real~

And as much as some of us would hope that “L” and “Kira”, and, well, the “Death Note” really do exist, it’s doesn’t make a difference.

Sadly, they do not.

Posted October 24, 2011 at 10:17 am | Permalink

do not say so or i will be force to take you down! i am all fired up and iching to kills, that is if Kira so chooses me to be his eyes, but i doubt it though i shall be his silent pawn in this dangerous game of chess,
      Kira and L are in fact real, or atleast Kira is, and i shall search to the end of the earth for every criminal to pass judgment on to them,
      any ways say so once more and i shall kill you, just a fair warning…

47. Amanda
    Posted October 24, 2011 at 10:19 am | Permalink

if there is anyone else out there reading this and are a Kira believer we need to come together at one point though i shall keep this dormant, but i will bring justice to those who deserve it, in which case i am the bringer of death to criminals so beware, future dates of my post may be most random…

48. Patrisha
    Posted October 27, 2011 at 9:31 am | Permalink

Kira, please kill all the Criminals, who are on the Death Row..Please make the World a better place for everyone..

Posted November 1, 2011 at 12:42 pm | Permalink

I agree, but i just dont want to sound like a wimpy worshiper, no offense but sorry. i do believe that Kira will vanquish the wicked passing down devine judgment.

49. Tyranny Tim
    Posted October 29, 2011 at 10:23 am | Permalink

Oh my god… Most of you seem serious. This is the stupidest thing ever. There’s something that all of the fanatics out there are over-looking. If someone could kill with a death note… If someone were to wipe out all of the incarcerated in the comfort of their own home… What about the innocent who were framed? I know someone who was imprisoned for “raping his stepdaughter”. Surprisingly, Two others had to appear in court for the same thing. Well, It was discovered that yelling rape!!! is her way of getting rid of mommy’s boyfriends if they piss her off. My friend is still serving time. They won’t release him, even though she was proven to be a lying little whore.

None of you have the god damn, or common sense, to condemn someone to death. I’m so glad that all of this is pure fiction. If something like a death note were placed in the hands of an idiot like you people, the world would suffer so much more. It’s not enough to enjoy the little things and make something of yourself. People like you have submerge yourselves in fantasy and simply become a waste of space.

Sincerely,
    Tyranny Tim.

P.S. If KIRA wants to kill me for my heresy, Check out Tyranny Tim’s face book.
    I’ll get some photos and my name up there for ya. SHMUCK!!!

Posted November 1, 2011 at 12:35 pm | Permalink

god you need to shut up! you have no understanding of Kira, he or she is pure for thinking of the safty of others than abusing his powers for himself! now those who were framed Kira made his judgment and he or she must of done something to deserve death, now i shall be tracking you down,
      PS: why are you against Kira? he is only doing what is right on judging the wicked of this world. for a pure wold
      PSagain: besides with the ridding of criminals the population will go down and so will the economy, making a benefit for all of us (not that i’m saying i’m greedy im just saying that it’ll help us in more ways than one)

50. Tyranny Tim
    Posted October 29, 2011 at 10:26 am | Permalink

My last post probably won’t make it because it was to harsh on the little killers. you’re all delusional

Posted November 1, 2011 at 12:40 pm | Permalink

and another thing, US the Kira worshipers are not delusional! we are faithful and in which they can be simular or different depending on which perspective you look at, but all in all i just believe that Kira will rise one day to make this world pure. now is it so hard to just look to a bright future where no worries of the wicked destroying your life! what about the victoms that have to suffer, the trama they experience and sending others in to panic, a place where we can trust each other.
      Kira will rise, and i believe that, i am serious about it because we can dream, we can be faithful, now that just sounds cheesy but thats how i feel! and if you so diss my perspectives you are no better than the criminals themselves!

• somebody yet nobody
        Posted November 3, 2011 at 4:25 am | Permalink

Amanda, if you were a true believer of kira, shouldn’t you be busy trying to find him, instead of posting comments here?
        and the amount you believe in kira, its so much it’s either really pathetic or stupid. I mean no offence, because i do not know you. you seem like a very reliable person, defending kira.
        You are posting comments here, threatening to kill the people here who do not believe in or are against kira, i don’t believe youu know these people, and why bother with them anyway, i mean they’re only expressing their feelings.

i was just wondering, though, have you killed any of the people you said you would kill?

Posted January 4, 2012 at 10:02 am | Permalink

i am sorry to say but some things you may ask are classified, for as with why would i confess to something like that on the internet? *cough cough* but anyways the reason i am writing this is to spread the word of Kira, if i were to be able to have the tools for me to search out Kira i would in a heart beat but saddly with this world my fates strings have been pulled
          PS: i dont know weither i should take you comments as a compliment or an insult
          PPS: i am sorry to put down comments as such on to those who are just sharing their oppinion but i should be able to put down my opinion as well?
          PPPS: my limit to my faithfulness to Kira has no bounds where as i see him as both a god and justice
          A-out