Real Life Death Note?

Whether or not the student was really serious about it is anyone’s guess but, it’s kind of sad really. I actually feel kind of embarrassed for the guy… and myself for knowing what “Death Note” is.

This entry was posted in Random Stuff. Bookmark the permalink. Post a comment or leave a trackback: Trackback URL.

1. rawwr
    Posted November 7, 2011 at 2:15 am | Permalink

if you think there is a real kira thenyou must be kidding youselfs because death note is a popular anime show yes people might believe in it but tbh if you really think about how can there be gods of death and plus i wont believe anythings i dont see and if i saw kira and he did actually kill someone with the death note in front of my eye then i would believe but really you are all stupid and you all should get a life….. you are stupid fucks…

Posted November 28, 2011 at 1:04 pm | Permalink

you just need faith. i highly believe in Kiras ways and that he is real. though you may be blind in not seeing him but he’ll save us all. and if you do not believe so then i will one day track you down and kill you. now do not disregaurd Kira or else.
      PS: please fix your spelling mistakes A-out

• Lawen
        Posted December 23, 2011 at 11:41 pm | Permalink

Honey, you need to calm your tits. For real. It’s an anime. It’s a show. Calm the heck down. I get it. I love Death Note, too, but there is no need to threaten someone over the internet. You can get arrested for that.

• kleo
          Posted December 31, 2011 at 7:04 am | Permalink

I completely belive in the death note and want one really badly. Im in the prossess of creating one. Wish me luck!

• Devin
            Posted June 18, 2012 at 6:51 pm | Permalink

This was last year. You are dead.

Posted January 4, 2012 at 9:29 am | Permalink

but you got to admit its kind of fun, i was just caught on a bad mood and made some threats. not that i’m saying i dont feel that way but i highly believe in Kira, all my life i have been surounded by fucking criminals and they need to be fucking killed! and who says i have tits? sure i can get arrested but who cares? Kira is who i believe in and hope for in the future, you can say i can place hope on very very few people.
          PS: yeah i got tits XD

• Wolffi
            Posted January 23, 2012 at 8:18 pm | Permalink

I strongly believe in Kira too. It probably isn’t Light,But I’m sure that there is one out there…
            I’m a very stong believer.
            I hope all you guys out the learn to be one too ^_^

• michael
          Posted November 30, 2012 at 1:04 pm | Permalink

I belive in kira hei s my god faith is u need and i will always be a follower of kira. kira u are my god…

Posted March 15, 2013 at 7:56 am | Permalink

you make me wanna cry, to find such a strong believer, there isnt that much faith out there anymore but with the belief of Kira he can surly make this rotten world believe in something again!

• Len
        Posted December 15, 2012 at 6:36 pm | Permalink

Kira isn’t a god you know

2. L
    Posted December 5, 2011 at 4:26 am | Permalink

HEY! Death note was real..!@@ I found one. U even can make one of ur own.
    I don lie! During the full moon.. U take a old note book with color black.
    And in side was white paper.. U put two candles on each side of
    Book.. And side something blabla…i forgot until the
    Candles burn out..start to open your book. A white gray writing on
    The book and in fornt of it the paper was black & gray they was a rules how to use it…
    Try..^^

Posted January 4, 2012 at 9:31 am | Permalink

wow… i never thought of ever trying that, but anyways why not give it a try? whats better than being a Kira follower than being Kira himself, passing judgement on to those who deserve it, its got to be fun.
      PS: i give you permission to call my a pschyco

• ash
        Posted March 8, 2012 at 2:09 am | Permalink

well some ppl say its real how to make it as he said you need full moon and its called Activation Ritual its just activate the notebook and something else you can use any note book but with white page (The color, shape, and size do not matter.) you can use any pen and u need One Needle, Razor, or Blade. well you can use it always bcz they say its dangerous and last you have to
        Keep both sides of the back cover empty.
        On the face of the front cover of the notebook use your blood to write…
        (its weird ecriture cant write it here)
        On the reverse side of the front cover (the side of the cover that touches the pages)
        use your blood to draw the inscription below.
        (same here) well i belive it real i didnt use it yet but 1 day ill try to make
        im glad to help ^^

• Posted June 14, 2012 at 7:14 am | Permalink

are you dead

• Yanako-Chan
      Posted March 29, 2013 at 11:28 am | Permalink

I totally agree with you!!!!! I am making my death note the same way as you and I hope it comes true as I am trying to follow in kira’s footsteps ^^ Good Luck fellow Kira follower ^u^

• Yanako-Chan
      Posted March 29, 2013 at 11:31 am | Permalink

I totally agree with you!!!!! I am making my death note the same way as you and I hope it comes true as I really want to follow kira’s footsteps ^^ Good Luck fellow Kira follower ^u^

3. tell light
    Posted December 20, 2011 at 1:42 pm | Permalink

i am kira! not really.sorry

4. Norse Kirra Support
    Posted December 30, 2011 at 12:20 am | Permalink

i am willing to slay any who oppose kirra, my leader, my god. And due to ”personal” connections to death, hell, black magic, i might obtain the death note. if i do, i will follow in Lights footsteps. i also have to seem to have two sides to me. my normal self, i strive for perfection. my other side is my Norse side. (this side is more common)
    i strive for perfection, and will do whatever it takes to do so… even kill. if you would like to, contact me at freakeroni@gmail.com. My quote of the year is: I may be 11, but that dosent mean i cant be a Norse Badass

Posted January 4, 2012 at 9:35 am | Permalink

we both have something in common in that but i got to say how close were you to death? i mean i’ve been at its door a few times but nothing too close. perfection is difficult to obtain and if you do obtain it you might strive for something too big light becoming god himself, not that Kira isnt but you just might turn insane like Light did
      Kira for life!
      PS: sorry i like making PS quotes i’m kind of weird like that.
      PPS: i dont know what that means but i am supporting you and our cause, Fight on!

• Posted October 12, 2012 at 7:51 am | Permalink

HAHAHA GAY

• alice
        Posted October 24, 2012 at 12:13 pm | Permalink

what your mom or yourself, its more likely that you both are

5. Sable
    Posted January 6, 2012 at 7:44 pm | Permalink

Interesting.
    I’m just posting here to say that I’ve been following this thread for almost two years now. It’s quite interesting, your views and what not. Especially from an 11 year old (though I’m not going to lie, I am 14 myself).
    I’m not going to argue whether it’s real or not, whether Kira is – any of that. Because I’ll admit, I really don’t know. It’s not my job to know, to go around believing it is just for the sake of a little entertainment or to satisfy my ravenous hunger for revenge on someone – criminal or otherwise – and wishing death upon them. It doesn’t sound smart to be toying with such things, hypothetical or not. Because what if they really did die? Unless you’re a sociopath, you’d feel the guilt eventually. And, remember – everyone dies one way or another. Eventually it’d be your turn.
    So, uh, yeah. Some of you Kira supporters scare me but, on the other hand, fascinate me to no end.
    ainotte@hotmail.com
    Email me if you’d like to chat; I enjoy this type of thing. (:

Posted January 12, 2012 at 9:45 am | Permalink

i like your review, sorry for saying this but you remind me of Ryuuku the shinigami who possesed the death note that Light obtained, so interested and trying to free yourself from bordom
      but yes death will come to everyone, sooner on to some and later on others, i dont care if i die, as long as i died for something i believe in, i believe i’ll die earlier than others not like it matters one death compared to deaths of others are always pale in comparison
      we all eventually die, besides without any one who believes in kira how can we have hope for a better future, i have to admit i kind of went over board on my reviews but i cant say i regret them, in fact i embrace them.
      another thing is that i wont regret if i ever used the death note, i will probably be consumed by the power that i might weild. but who wouldnt be? the reason i would be is because that i have the power to make a difference in the world instead of having to step aside when things happen, when i can have control over something and not have to worry about ever facing them, you can say i’m a coward but i dont care, the world needs Kira, before this world is rotten to the core.
      i would like to talk to you so i might come in to contact with you
      might be seeing you

• Sable
        Posted January 12, 2012 at 1:21 pm | Permalink

I’ll take that as a compliment.
        Really, that’s interesting. I can see where you’re coming from, even if it may be a bit ‘out there’. There’s no evidence proving it right or wrong, so who knows – there might be a Kira out there, there might not. I don’t know.
        I agree with you on that, somewhat. I acknowledge that if a death note ever came into my possession, I would most definitely do the same as anyone else out there. Abuse its power, get caught up in it, become corrupted by it, meet my demise. However, I disagree with what you said in that I certainly would regret it if I realized that what I was doing was wrong. Notice that I said ‘if’. Which I wouldn’t, but if I ever came to my senses, I probably would. Power like that corrupts absolutely, and anyone in their right mind, despite how ‘good’ they think they are… it would eventually reach them, wouldn’t you agree? Lastly, I should point out that there are other ways to make a difference in the world than by killing the criminals. I mean, really. Everyone is somewhat of a criminal, sometimes. Everyone does something wrong through someone’s eyes at least once in their life; it’s inevitable. It’s human nature. And I don’t believe someone should be the judge of whether such a wrong is worthy of death, or not.
        If someone hypothetically was playing god and decided to do so like Light, eventually it would come to a point of, “Alright, let’s see who else I can kill,” or even, “No one is left but me.”
        The world may be rotten, but Kira is part of it, yes? (:
        Hitler. Need I say more?

Oh, and on another (completely irrelevant) note, my first highschool exams are officially over. Finally!

Posted January 13, 2012 at 9:43 am | Permalink

Congradulations! i am glad that you took it as a compliment but besides the fact that you should look at the world it is now, not a day goes by without anyone going without harm, some people are sick and twisted and they can get out of their punishmet because of the court or goverments issues,
          And i absolutly disagree on you with Hitler part, he was wrong in many ways using someones race or religion, sorry, for their blame, we’re dealing with criminals not a race, or religion, sorry again,
          i do have to agree with you that some one does do a crime i for one has done crime but only for a good cause such as… nothing wont explain. one day i know that Kira will take his right ful place as our leader but it wont be like Hitler where as he is doing for all people with kind hearts.
          everyone is convicted of being a criminal at one point of time, depending on their mistakes and why they had done so it doesnt matter because if you remember Kira doesnt judge those who are apologetic, sympathetic, and reason for their bad deeds.
          another thing on you not regretting using the death note, i have to say that you are very honest and i can see a kind of person that i can respect, but i’m not in the right mind, i have a determination that Kira is the right way in which case he should, he should be taken seriously and hopefully vanish all evil from this world.
          and please do tell me what else could we do to rid ourselves of this rotten world, i would like to here what others have to say because i am open to some suggestions, doesnt mean that i would even doubt Kira where as i am fully devoted to Kira.

Once more congrates on your exams and good luck! i have to say it is quiet easy and be positive, if i made it i’m sure you can. Haha!
          see ya any time soon
          PS: excuse the really long blog but you interest me as well,
          PPS: can we be friends?
          PPPS: sorry if it sounds creepy ;D sorry

• Sable
            Posted January 16, 2012 at 5:46 pm | Permalink

Ah, yes. And unfortunately they could admit to a crime they were tried for (and found innocent in to begin with) after the trial, and no one could do anything about it, all because of the 5th Amendment. Assuming you live in America, that is ;P
            Actually, Hitler’s goal was to rule a world of perfect people. That did mean narrowing them down by races, religions and such he DIDN’T want, yes, but ultimately their goals are the same in my eyes. No matter what, people will always be dissatisfied with someone – whether it be because of their religion, race, criminal background, nature, whatever. Details. But really the only difference between Hitler and Kira are their ways of carrying out their plans; their motives are strikingly similar.
            You have very interesting opinions on all this, really.
            Please explain to me why you are “not in the right mind” as you stated in your response. I’m intrigued by this~
            If every human headed towards the nearest bridge right nowand persisted to jump off, then the world would undoubtedly be a better place.

Who is Kira to you?

Yes, haha. Thank you (: How old are you?
            And, is English your first language?
            PS. It’s fine. I apologize for taking so long to reply, but I was left at my grandmother’s house this weekend without any technology so I couldn’t respond.
            PPS. Yes we can.
            PPPS. I’ve heard creepier. Any why apologize? You didn’t do anything wrong, really.
            PPPPS. This is silly. And, lastly, I’m sorry that this reply might sound so “choppy” and broken up but I’ve already lost what I’ve typed twice because my laptop died on me, now I’ve resorted to using my phone. Thank you for your patience.

6. ToRn
    Posted January 14, 2012 at 11:09 am | Permalink

To those of you intending to create a Death Note, you forget that you will be condemned to going to neither heaven nor hell upon death. You forget that the governments will turn you into a super weapon if they find you. You forget that there is only a small chance; perhaps 1% out of 1,000, that it is even possible to make a Death Note. And beyond that, you forget this is the internet. To the “true” believers in Kira, those of you who believe you can BECOME Kira, your I.P address is as vulnerable as mine, which, by extension, makes you vulnerable. If you are to be Kira of any kind, you’ve already been caught by any one of your enemies smart enough to google “Real Death Note.”

Posted January 16, 2012 at 9:38 am | Permalink

i like the fact that you tried to use you deduction skills in this where as for you statistics are a little low, were as our I.P address well mine atleast, i made sure that i go to private session but with even that i changed my name completely along with my email, this isnt even my computer where as i jump to different computers at a time so i wont be found too easy, i think ahead before i advance on my tactics, that and i dont really care if i could neithor go to heaven or hell, to me its like saying that i’ll be sent in to NU that Ryuk spoke of, only a little though, where as he stated that after death a humans souls is equal to all others no matter what they may have done when they were alive.
      PS: the goverment may have us on lock down but i dont care, all i know is that i will help Kira in every way, even if i was used to be thrown away later, but the goverment, i’d rather write my own name down.
      PPS: which doesnt quite makes sense, sorry my minds off today
      PPPS: i didnt quite type in ‘real death note’ in google i just wanted to blog about death note and wanting it to be real so, yeah sorry just a note i want to add
      PPPPS: recently i’ve been adding way too many PS notes, i like it though XD
      PPPPPS: ;D see ya

• Sable
      Posted January 16, 2012 at 5:47 pm | Permalink

Brilliant. Nice way of thinking, really. It’s true.

Posted January 17, 2012 at 9:50 am | Permalink

but i have to say that they arent completely similar where as Hitler fucked over many lives sending them to camps and such while Kira ended criminals lives that deserve to meets all ends, where as i think Kira is more mercy full the Hitler, sorry but i am sort of agitated that the two are compared in the first place where as the only similarities i can find is that they both strive to their goal to their ends.
        now for me ‘not being in the right mind’ is that, well i cant say on the computer but i may presume myself as, i actually dont know for some what i have different thought process than others, always worrying for the worse where as i say my head is not right for sometimes it goes to deep with in areas i may seem unfitting for a normal person to comprehend, not saying any offense or anything i just feel like i’m not normal as to others, well not normal but average.

Kira to me is an idealist who can help or possibly do the right in eliminating criminals and sending the world to perfection, i have to say our punishment system is not harsh enough and we dont crack down on criminals when they deserve to be thrown away. i would call him god but Kira is much like Gods right hand in helping perfect the world.

as for your question on how old i am, i am *ahem* sixteen, for some reason i feel as if it doenst seem fit for me where as i act older one second the different the next, XD
        and yes, english is my first language
        PS: i totally get you, its weird seeing how i got stuck with the same predicement on staying at my grandmothers house, deprived of any technology,
        PPS: Yaay! i got a new friend! XD, so glad to have you on the team, sorry i was worried on your answer where as i thought you may not respond, sorry if that offended you -_-‘
        PPPS: thanks, i’m just used to it, anyways how did you hear creepier? O.o, sorry i love that face XD. but truly what did you hear?
        PPPPS: no its fine really, i just loving hearing your replies or quotes, sorry for your laptop and having to use your phone, it irritates me sometimes on me trying to use it to text, as you may see i’m slower at texting then typing, sorry getting off track i just like doing that ;D
        PPPPPS: also i can always be patiant for you, did that sound a little weird? O.o
        PPPPPPS: sorry again but, are you a girl or boy? agh you dont have to answer that, i got embarassed in just typing it! yeah i’m weird

7. Sable
    Posted January 17, 2012 at 4:47 pm | Permalink

I see where you’re coming from, how they differ. We could debate this forever, though.
    Hmm, I see.Thanks for the explanation.

Assuming you live in the same country as me, that is. Though, your response is interesting. I agree that our legal and judicial systems can sometimes be less than hoped for, but they do seem more stable than in other countries (based on what I’ve heard of theirs).
    And, you mentioned God. Are you religious?

Nice (:
    PS. It really sucks. She didn’t have any food in the house, either. I was so hungry.
    PPS. Really? Oh, no, you don’t have to apologize. I don’t offend easily. Also, what team? Do you mean it figuratively, or…?
    PPPS. I’ve witnessed people saying very strange things to others.
    PPPPS. You enjoy my replies? Why? And, LOL we seem to have more “PS”s than actual conversation going on. This is so off-topic.
    PPPPPS. If taken out of context, it could sound pretty ridiculous. Especially if your mind is in the gutter.
    PPPPPPS. I’m a girl. (:

Posted January 17, 2012 at 7:25 pm | Permalink

You know you are right on this debate could last for a long time but what’s the fun when it ends?

God loves amarica! Sorry always wanted to say- er, text that XD! I have to disagree on some part of your statement I would say that our goverment is more organized than others but I heard that japan has more sufficiancy (am I using that word right?) Well technically I’m not disagreeing but just my thought
      And yes I am some what religious (note: I am not one of those overly obsessed religious person that I’ll be sputtering nonsense at things I don’t understand (sorry for those who are) I just believe that there some one is out there watching us, and no not like a creeper, ;D, but like a gardien angel maybe.

Awsome :D
      PS; oh I hate that when that happens! And all you can do is nothing, well once in a while I get really tired and pass out without realizing it all because of her heating in her house, its always on high
      PPS: if you don’t offend easy may I presume that you are either confidant, egotistic, or rather don’t care what others say, I favor the last one but who can say other than yourself, maybe your all of the above
      also I was speaking figuratively, I would also like to say that I feel smart talking to you
      PPPS: what kind of things? *wink* ;D
      PPPPS: like I said before I feel smart speaking or rather blogging or whatever this may be. Withyou, that and.I love getting into depth within this kind of suject (is that spelled right?) I just feel so, overwhelmed and great talking about my thoughts… now that I think about it, I never really spoke to anyone about my true beliefs, though I. Lack the fact on meeting with you, you seem rather trustworthy or easy. To speak with. Its probably because I haven’t met you that I feel free to speake my mind. Agh this has got to be my longest PS note ever XD. I have to agree with you on having a lot more PS notes but its fun!
      PPPPPS: hahahaha, like I said a few blogs ago my mind isn’t in the right place, but trust me my head wasn’t in the gutters, not that long anyways, O.o. ha just kidding!
      PPPPPPS: cool, I to am a girl *face palm myself* duh you can tell by my name, man I space out on the most oviouse points sometimes DX… XP
      PPPPPPPS: I hate the fact that I can sometimes act like Misa Amane, DX, but really I have Lights perspectives as kiras beliefs while I have some quirks like of Ls, I like to say I’m multied talented!
      PPPPPPPPS: wow your definately right on our PS notes getting way off subject although its still quite entertaining, XD

8. Amanda
    Posted January 18, 2012 at 10:53 am | Permalink

okay i just want to say to you Sable, that due to my some what smart deduction skills (hehe, acting like a detective now XP) that you can only respond after you return home from school considering that you may not have time, or cant go online or on the computer during school, with that i can presume that i will be speaking with you every so often after school where as i use my times randomly that way no one could really see what my life or identity may be, but seeing as i felt so free with speaking with you it seems that i revieled more than i intentionally was supose to. its not a bad thing really it just gets me a point in which when i can respond to you and when i can sit back and chill lax with my homies, just kidding no i’ll most likely be reading or working on some random stuff on my computer
    i would like to know on what you think of my statement, is it true or rather far from the truth in which i should recheck my iq test, *laugh*
    PS: did you watch or read ‘Death Note’ or simply heard of it? and if you did read or watch it how far did you get, reading the whole series or watching it?
    PPS: what are your thoughts of Kira, what do you think of his ideals besides it being some what similar to Hitlers
    PPPS: i was just told that instead of adding another P to PS its supose to be PSS, yeah sorry for the error but it doenst mean i’ll be changing it, its still going to be plenty of P’s XD
    PPPPS: if you could would you become Kira, would you make the eye trade for half of your life? and once you do gain control of the perspectives as Kira, like gaining what he has in order to kill, note: the death note of course, *face palm self* sorry off today… but if you do so what will you do with it other than becoming Kira, your plans in to reaching your goal? i’ll tell you mine in my next update ;D
    PPPPPS: oh and i just did some research on if Kira were to be real i saw that there was a case in Belgian in which some one was brutally murdered with a note on to its side saying
    “Watashi wa Kira dess”, a transliteration of “I am Kira”
    it has yet to be unsolved, and yet there was no other murders that i could research on
    PPPPPPS: also some one got banned or suspended from school in china for bringing a death note, aint that crazy! they tried banning Death Note from China because most of the students were decorating their note books to portray to look like a death note, okay i tried that once but that was because i finally found a note book with black paper (and note: i did try to use it like the death note but the poor bastard that i used it on is still alive, god i wish i didnt say that but i trust you :)
    PPPPPPPS: any how sorry because if you realize with every entry i make it seems to get longer and longer every time so it seems like i’m writing an essay other than a reply, but then again its not boring like a real essay is, man school can some times suck DX… oh well XD

9. Sable
    Posted January 18, 2012 at 2:35 pm | Permalink

Correct, correct. How very observant of you.
    I actually don’t have a problem with you knowing that I go to school, though.

PS. I both read and watched the entire thing; watched it first, then read it through in order to compare the two. And you?
    PPS. You should guess.
    PPPS. Oh well. Same difference, yes?
    PPPPS. I do agree, it would be a fine way to kill someone, considering you could just make them die right there, without anyone knowing at first that you specifically did. And I would like to have one, if given the chance… but, morally, it just wouldn’t feel right at first. And if I was caught, I’m not sure what I would do at this point. I wouldn’t trade half my life for the eyes, however. Doing so wouldn’t be worth it, in my opinion. Lastly, I probably wouldn’t use it very often. I can imagine just how… addictive, easy to kill, it would be. And then, corruption…
    PPPPPS. Yeah. I heard about that… hmm, two years ago, I suppose. A while back.
    PPPPPPS. Interesting, I hadn’t heard about that until now. And, out of curiosity, what would you do if he really did die?
    PPPPPPPS. You don’t have to apologize, really. I like reading your replies. And school is boring, I agree.

10. Amanda
    Posted January 19, 2012 at 10:02 am | Permalink

really i just wanted to see how well i can use my deduction skills, it is actually quite fun dispite it being so low *laughs* but really i would have a problem seeing how i tried so hard to keep my person information from the computer, but as you can see i trust you and most of the information that i tried to keep are actually being written here,

PS: i would always read the manga first to see where it all came from seeing how the manga came first then watch the anime, it seems more easy to point out the differences that way, i cant tell you how many times i eithor watch or read the anime XD
    PPS: i want to say that you are curious yourself on this case, you may not be with Kira or you might be against, so you read on reviews of others weather they’re kira supporters or not, to see where ever you may lean towards to, or the fact that you like to sit back and watch from the sides to see wat will be the outcome for the battle for Kira and against, please tell me if I am relatively close or not I am curious
    PPPS: yeah I have to agree and I have to confess that i don’t even know what it means XP
    PPPPS: I myself would love to obtain the death note, and if I were to have the chance to trade for the eyes I would, but if my plan that I have already developed goes precisely to plan then I wouldn’t have to, I would tell you it but I should keep it off the internet no? I would usually do a reality check on myself commonly so I wouldn’t lose myself to the powers of the Death Notes allure.
    PPPPPS: yeah it was quite a shock but the murder was more gruesome than what Kira would intend to have it, but I have to say that there just may be some people who are quite devoted to Kira
    PPPPPPS: if he were to die then I would test it out and see it first hand, while at the end of that persons life I would have them write a message of ‘Kiras back’ in their own blood, and just to be sure I would give them a specific point of death such as suicide or even accident, if it were true then I would become what I always admired, Kira himself to help vanquish evil from the world, yeah pretty dark but it’s a dream I would always love
    PPPPPPPS: yeah I guess and with all the hassle of the ending of the quarter then that means more tests, running around, and mostly nagging teachers, agh oh well atleast its to ease some boredom with friends right?
    PPPPPPPPS: heh hi! Sorry I realize that I never really said hi to you huh? I say its quite enjoyable speaking with you- er writing XD

11. Amanda
    Posted January 19, 2012 at 10:05 am | Permalink

hey! my symbol changed! hahahaha sorry i like pointing out the oblivious XD
    personally i like the new symbol and if i cause some what confusion sorry but hey its darker and my designed looks fun!

12. Sable
    Posted January 20, 2012 at 3:34 pm | Permalink

Haha, yeah. Well, good job?

PS. Nice. I honestly didn’t know there was a manga until after I’d already seen a portion of the anime, which is why I completed it in the order I did.
    PPS. Not bad. However, I wouldn’t look to others’ opinions in order to define my own.
    PPPS. Me, neither. But the meaning is the same, so it doesn’t matter much.
    PPPPS. If you really want to tell me, there’s always email.
    PPPPPS. Yeah, I agree.
    PPPPPPS. Hmm, interesting idea.
    PPPPPPPS. Hahah, yes; I agree.
    PPPPPPPPS. Hello there. (:

Alright, LOL.

13. Amanda
    Posted January 20, 2012 at 10:35 pm | Permalink

Haha why thank you? ;P

PS: really? Well I seen one episode and didn’t know what it was because it was in the middle of the series but it still sparked my interest after that I found and read the manga and was hooked for life!
    PPS: hey thanks it was a lucky guess ;P but anyways I like the fact that you are neither for or against Kira, it makes debating with you all the more fun! :D
    PPPS: I wonder how long it will last, I’ll laugh if it makes to the double didgets its already pretty close :)
    PPPPS: but like my motive before I try to conceil my plans and identity off of the internet… that and I don’t even have an email DX. Oh well I could always use my sisters or make one! XD but really I should get one, be expecting me!
    PPPPPS: the world is a scary place, its based on if you’re willing to be brave enough to face it into reality…
    PPPPPPS: do you think I’m pschycotic? O.o oh well, I believe I am LOL :D
    PPPPPPPS: how you holding up? Are you average,above or perhapes below grade level? Just curious, me myself I’m average… I hope. :P?
    PPPPPPPPS: right back at you! XD hope to hear from you soon.

14. Sable
    Posted January 21, 2012 at 8:03 am | Permalink

Sure thing.

PS. Haha, yeah, I agree.
    PPS. Oh, really?
    But really, if I was to be “for” or “against” Kira, my standing would depend on the specific Kira we were talking about.
    PPPS. Yes, it is.
    PPPPS. Wow, haha. I’ll be awaiting an email from you.
    PPPPPS. Yes, yes.
    PPPPPPS. Yes, I do. But what is sanity, really?
    PPPPPPPS. I’m average for my school, I suppose. We don’t discuss grades much.
    PPPPPPPPS. Is this soon enough for you?

15. Amanda
    Posted January 21, 2012 at 11:31 am | Permalink

Just asking but what state you in? I’m in the state where we used to be the bread basket state, can you guess which? :P
    Do you think Kira can pass judgement on to criminals now in days? Do you think he can do it anywhere around the world?

PS: who’s your favorite character? I’ll tell you mine if you tell me yours. XP
    PPS: yeah, if you notice a Kira supporter debates with a non-Kira supporter it later on becomes violent and threats are made (oh I don’t know but I know a certain Kira supporter who is certainly devoted to Kira-sama) like if you were a non-Kira supporter and you made that remark with Kira and Hitler I would’ve made some rude or scary threats, sorry but its true it truly makes a difference
    PPPS: how long do you think it’ll last?
    PPPPS: yaay! Sorry have to ask around on how, sometimes when it comes to computers I love but may not know :P does that make any sense?
    PPPPPS: what do you think of the world now?
    PPPPPPS: sanity is what others believe as normalcy but normalcy is a sence of perfection in which no one can obtain. So I guess perhaps everyone is insane in their own way, are you close to being normal? But don’t count on me to answer that, its only my thought of the issue X3
    PPPPPPPS: cool, who does anyways?
    PPPPPPPPS: why yes it is though I may respond late… note: just to let you know I sleep in half of the day XP
    PPPPPPPPPS: XD sorry couldn’t resist XP

16. Sable
    Posted January 21, 2012 at 12:49 pm | Permalink

I am in a state, yes, but I won’t say which. You’ll have to figure that out on your own.
    Actually, America’s bread basket refers to a group of states in the midwest, does it not? Kansas is the wheat state, though, and bread is made out of wheat. So, I’ll have to go with Kansas.
    Well, as long as he has the name and face of whoever he plans to kill, and knows enough about them to kill them in a logical way (ie; you can’t make someone die by suicide, jumping off a bridge… if they retreated to the mountains after committing a murder, and won’t be coming down any soon). I suppose he’s only limited by how much information he can find out about who he wants to kill. Depending on how motivated he is, he could hypothetically kill anyone he wanted. Not assuming that Kira is a male; just using it as a generalized term, here. I’m not trying to be sexist.

PS. Matt or Light. Yours?
    PPS. I wouldn’t take a threat over the internet, anyways. Not if the person couldn’t track me in real life, and had no connections to me otherwise. But I agree that the debates can get rather nasty.
    PPPS. I’ll stop it once it gets too far, in my opinion. Once I get sick of typing out “P”s and find that the stupidity and lack of sense this makes will drive me far enough to do so.
    PPPPS. No it doesn’t.
    PPPPPS. Well, I still hate the world. The direction it’s heading in, the way it is now, the people in it. And it’s not the criminals that I’m worried about, as much as the politicians and such.
    PPPPPPS. Sanity is overrated. And, I suppose I’m normal. One could argue that, if everyone is insane (because of the explanation you described), insanity is the “normal” of the world.
    PPPPPPPS. Yeah, haha.
    PPPPPPPPS. :/ Not cool.

Posted February 2, 2012 at 11:24 am | Permalink

oh my gosh!!!!!!! i am so sorry!!!!!!!!!!!!! :O!!!!!!!!!!
      i was in a hospitol for so long and it was so annoying on how i couldnt do anything!!! agh! i really missed you and if you dont respond back i dont blame you, i suck. :(

oh may i say Iowa? that is true but that state used (key word) to be the bread basket state though i am in the midwest and may i say you are incorrect on me being in Kansas but pretty far from it
      Yeah i get you, Kira may be any sex that we dont know of, its just easier to name Kira a he. and i have to say you are correct on him but Kira can tell you how you can die by suicide just as long as it is physically possible, like it cant be that the person travels across the world in an hour to hang themselves on the london bridge… yeah big imagination

PS: Light or L. yeah weird huh? but i only like Light because he is Kira and he portrays perfect plans for the succession of Kira where as he is too perfect for my taste, where as i like L because of his quirkiness XP
      PPS: who would? but you have to say it helps blow off steam from the real world, gives you a sense of control, sorry but i am being hones
      PPS: nice response, we all have limits. its only when we realize we are at our limits when we break
      PPPPS: well no one does XP now where do i go to get an email address? my sister says yahoo but where do i go from there? oh well :P
      PPPPPS: guess we’re almost on the same page its like everyone can be easily be manipulated by their greed or turn with enbey. i wonder how long we could last before we’re over run by such rotting things? T-T
      PPPPPPS: well i guess your right but what about the people that are insane? are you inquiring that they are the normal ones and that they see what we dont? or others dont i should say ;P
      PPPPPPPS: oh my gosh! i woke up early! :D but i guess falling off my bed helped -_-‘ LOL
      PPPPPPPPS: whats not cool? :l … X3
      PPPPPPPPPS: sorry for the late reply!! my family was hogging the internet and i couldnt respond sooner that and i was in the hospitol for so loooonnnnggggg!!!!!!!!!! TT-TT SORRRY!
      PPPPPPPPPPS: hope to hear from you!

• Sable
        Posted February 3, 2012 at 8:59 pm | Permalink

No, don’t apologize. Your absence really made me realize how a successful conversation depends on the input and effort of both people; otherwise, it’ll just die out. Also, I noticed how one can gain the upper hand in a conversation simply by the way they reply – aggressively, curtly, quickly. Not at all. If I were to stop replying now, and never come back, it would be my choice and the conversation couldn’t continue.
        Control over the conversation, power.
        Just a thought.
        Also, if I may ask, why were you in the hospital?

Ah, I see. They’re pretty close, though, are they not? I’d say, oh… 180 kilometres away or so? It’s just a guess – I’m no geographer, really.
        That, what you said about the death and suicide, is exactly what I meant. If a death isn’t possible, it won’t happen even if it is written in the note. You can’t assume one will die in China in under an hour if they live in Alberta, Canada. It’s just not possible.

PS. You seem very eager. Do you want to become Kira’s successor, or…?
        And do you actually believe Kira is out there?
        PPS. I suppose so.
        PPPS. You skipped PPPS. A typo, I presume. Either way, I’d have to disagree entirely with that statement. Often times, people die because of testing their limits. They don’t know their limits until it’s too late, after their reckless, impulsive, or just stupid actions have presented their consequences. And what about insanity? My point is, one can certainly break without realizing their limit. Reaching it, yes, but with a cloud of ignorance.
        PPPPS. Just copy/paste this link into the address bar, and it should take you to the registration page: https://edit.yahoo.com/registration?.intl=us&.lang=en-US&.pd=ym_ver%253D0%2526c%253D%2526ivt%253D%2526sg%253D&new=1&.done=http%3A//mail.yahoo.com&.src=ym&.v=0&.u=2i8i15l7ipeji&partner=&.partner=&pkg=&stepid=&.p=&promo=&.last=
        PPPPPS. It seems we’ve already started the downward spiral into it, don’t you think?
        PPPPPPS. Possibly.
        I don’t see the point in the rest of these “PS”s, so I will end it here.

17. Chalie
    Posted February 2, 2012 at 9:15 am | Permalink

I truely believe that Kira is real and that he’s right for punishing the people that commit crimes and shit like that. Kira is a legend that should be followed by most people that think it’s right that there is a shinigami and god like that punishes criminals in a way noone else would dare to do. I yet to try the website that I found to see if the instructions of making a real working deathnote to see if a deathnote is actually worth using (I won’t use it on people that don’t deserve to die so don’t worry. I’m not that insane or phsycopathic) Call me names as you wish because that won’t really bother me. Yes you may be thinking that the people who believe that kira exists and can make a working deathnote should go to mental homes, but it’s there way of wanting to make the world a better place….. By following in the footsteps of Kira

Posted February 3, 2012 at 11:22 am | Permalink

thats really cool of you Charlie, i highly believe in Kira as well and i wouldnt count that the death note that you may be creating will work, trust me i know, you cant imagine how many times i tried to work with that on making a Death Note but it doesnt really work T-T but i have faith that Kira will come out and free us from this rotting world. everything is just so sad as the world is plunged in to darkness.
      wow i’m sounding dark, -_-‘ oh well thats what i think :)
      you inspire me, the fact that there is still some one out there with these thoughts have got to be some enlightenment no? anyways hope to hear from you soon
      XD

• Charlie
        Posted February 4, 2012 at 8:06 am | Permalink

You Don’t sound dark at all. It’s great to hear that I’m not alone with highly believing in Kira and I’m quite surprised to know that I inspire you. I haven’t yet tried to make a working death note yet as I’ve been busy with college work but trust me, I will succeed in making one that works :D When Kira does free us from the rotting world, I will instantly start thanking Kira for all the work he’s doing to make the world a better place to be :)

• Chuck Norris
        Posted March 8, 2012 at 1:49 pm | Permalink

Oh please Kira isnt real, i could just say naruto uzumaki exists and he has a nine tailed fox sealed within him. Wake up people nothing is coming to save us so stop pretending because you will be disappointed when nothing saves you

• Sable
          Posted March 13, 2012 at 12:46 pm | Permalink

Then I have a question for you, Chuck. Are you an atheist? Do you believe in religion?

• Posted June 11, 2012 at 8:19 am | Permalink

Yes i am as a matter of fact. Faith and all that garbage is nothing but lies to make up for your pathetic existance. Why pray to something which you cant even see, doesnt reply to you? Please tell me, i did beleive in god when i was younger, but as i grew up, i realised that nobody answered my prayers, nothing changed in my life by praying. So i decided to take matters into my own hands and got things done without clingling to a bible and reciting prayers to make my life more meaningful.

On this topic of a real death note, how can you possibly believe that a death note exists? It makes no sense, it is a anime. Therefore it doesnt exist in real life. Does dragonballz or naruto exist. Didnt think so.

• Sable
      Posted February 4, 2012 at 1:57 pm | Permalink

I love how you said that you’re not THAT insane. Made my day. (;
      So, you really think you can make a working death note and everything?

I’ve tried it, and it didn’t work for me. Of course, I was careless, so I might’ve done something incorrectly. Who knows.

18. Posted February 22, 2012 at 5:39 am | Permalink

Being kira was dangerous! Be careful! Don’t think death note not real. Death note are really happen in china fallen TO EARTH!!!on september…blabla! Kira has found the oringnal death note!! The book was not like the anime one..even the death god…Oringnal death note was black color, but tge front of it..does not really have clear death not words.. Even the rulse was all not english.. It a language of
    shinigami..u even don understand.. Try to use, if u just try to write it, or the death note in ur hand..one word is ur KIRA. U even cant see the shinigami.. one thing is the shinigami is in ur book..to help u kill.
    The anime just show as a make believe thing..but in real life is not a joke to play with..it dangerous!!
    Just tell u to know about death note..if u imagine to have it.. Somehow..u got it…But before u got it fallow the rulse:
    • U are age 18_28 can use it.. But not12_17
    •U are not sick
    • U are not pregnant
    • U dont have any love, or lover
    • U always silent do not always joke or happy so much…
    Reson why u cant do this is becuse u are now KIRA

19. Posted February 23, 2012 at 7:17 am | Permalink

do u guys talking about deathnote?? HAH! THAT great to believe kira… GUz am kira..
    Some peoples said deathnote was gone. But some peoples said it not yet pass , that peoples being kira. What u think the two answer. Some question is “but where is deathnote”?
    (My answer is)– “in a yellow river valley’ That was not in japen. It in china for thousand years ago. After the chiness war and japen was done. Japeness was stollen china old note book in the dark valley. It was trully suck peoples enegry to death. Death note is not japeness oringnal note book. Is from chiness
    Death note is a powerful hell world notebook. Is not like anime was fallen from the sky. It the name send to hell. Chiness call it hell book but japen call it death note. The person written in the note should send to hell or heaven. Theres isn’t death god too. That was a book that from hell

20. Posted February 23, 2012 at 7:18 am | Permalink

This is histiry of deathnote and hell book(the same)

21. Chuck Norris
    Posted March 8, 2012 at 1:58 pm | Permalink

If you going to threaten me then dont bother because nobody gets away with threatening chuck norris

• alice
      Posted October 24, 2012 at 12:31 pm | Permalink

yeah but your not chuck noris, just a fucking wannabe who takes joy out of wanking himself off while downing other peoples beliefs

22. Random LoL
    Posted March 15, 2012 at 5:49 pm | Permalink

Is this really real tell me plz?? Oh well mvm then…

23. Random LoL
    Posted March 15, 2012 at 5:50 pm | Permalink

Is this really real!?!?!

24. Random LoL
    Posted March 15, 2012 at 5:52 pm | Permalink

Comment back:)

25. Random LoL
    Posted March 15, 2012 at 5:53 pm | Permalink

Cuz my friends say its real n gonna do it 2 a boy…she has the book

• alice
      Posted October 24, 2012 at 12:32 pm | Permalink

i have to say, it is real, i believe it with my whole being, but thats just my point of view, its just on your point of belief

26. Anonymous
    Posted March 15, 2012 at 8:52 pm | Permalink

Reading these conversations have really brightened my day. It makes me happy to see that im not the only one to think this way.. ^_^

27. Kirafollower
    Posted March 22, 2012 at 7:29 pm | Permalink

I think I might know where 3 real death notes are,but there is only a 0.1% chance it wasn’t just pure coincidence my mind had me dream the locations and clues of death notes.

• Kira
      Posted May 6, 2012 at 11:46 pm | Permalink

please tell me one location

28. RandomGirl
    Posted April 18, 2012 at 6:49 pm | Permalink

Okay. Death Note is not real. What so ever. It’s just a anime/book/movie. It’s fiction! Say I write I book about donuts that have magical powers and make people sing, then I publish it. Say it gets a HUGE fandom and people draw fanart, write fanfictions, cosplay, roleplay, sell merchandise, make movies and other books! That does not make my “Magical Singing Donuts” any more real then they where when it was just a normal, non-huge-fandom book. Same with Death Note. Kire and Light and Shinigrams or whatever are not really. They are fiction characters. The book is fiction. It’s a great read, and yeah, the Death Note merchandise is a pretty rockin’ thing to have. I’m a huge fan, I have the notebook, but that does not make me think it’s real. The author wrote the book to entertain people, like most fiction books. It’s not real. Therefor Kira is not real. You can be a fan and have a silly little belief, I sometimes pretend and i have to admit, it’s fun xD But don’t take seriously, okay? It’s fiction, there is no proof. Only listen to proof.

• Posted June 11, 2012 at 2:34 pm | Permalink

Thankyou somebody who shares the same opinion as me. Ive been trying to get through these peoples heads that kira or the death note doesnt exist. But no, they carry on with their stupid beliefs

• alice
        Posted October 24, 2012 at 12:35 pm | Permalink

hey its our beliefs and we should have the choice of what we believe in, we are in america, freedom of thoughts, and where the hell are you? well no one really cares so go away

29. Kira
    Posted May 6, 2012 at 11:45 pm | Permalink

Kira is god

• Len
      Posted December 15, 2012 at 6:20 pm | Permalink

no Kira is not god, Kira is just a crazy mass murderer

Posted March 15, 2013 at 8:12 am | Permalink

and your a sad sad person who cant belive the truth when they see it, so tell me, are you gullible?

30. Posted June 14, 2012 at 7:15 am | Permalink

IS ANYONE DEAD

• Posted June 18, 2012 at 6:08 am | Permalink

Im still here

• Alice
        Posted July 26, 2012 at 11:11 am | Permalink

who cares

• Posted August 13, 2012 at 10:05 am | Permalink

Umm fight me and lets see if your little notebook can save you

• Posted August 13, 2012 at 10:22 am | Permalink

Your mum cares

• Alice
            Posted August 13, 2012 at 11:14 am | Permalink

oh i’m sorry your the one who tried comming on her only you failed cause your d!*k was so small, sorry she didnt have a microscope at the time

31. Person
    Posted June 19, 2012 at 12:38 am | Permalink

After reading everyone’s comments I find them all extremely interesting. And to be honest i agree with most of you, and I just can’t help but wonder if everything is coincidence or meant to be? Like in the death note if light or L made just one mistake or figured out something more then the whole situation would be differently? I do believe that everyone dies so why waste time and just leave things the way they are? Also the ending to death note was horrible!!! There are still so many dragging questions!!!

• Alice
      Posted August 13, 2012 at 11:16 am | Permalink

i know right! i’m stilll curious on a whole new level! agh! but ow well i mean i love your post in which cast i believe there is a Kira out there some where but he or she may go under a different name and or may even be next to you, but all we have to do is have faith, we have that atleast

32. KIRA
    Posted July 13, 2012 at 10:49 am | Permalink

KIRA will kill FIDEL CASTRO this month JULY 2012

33. Posted July 25, 2012 at 4:34 pm | Permalink

Death notes are fake and gay like all you kira believers

• Alice
      Posted August 13, 2012 at 11:17 am | Permalink

funny thats what your mom said about you

• Posted October 12, 2012 at 7:49 am | Permalink

Wow mum joke… how old are you kid 12? 13 maybe? You only act this way because you had no mum as a child, your dad violently abused her and fucked her corpse right in front of you plus your dad used to beat the shit out of you. That is why you believe in all of this bullshit

• alice
          Posted October 24, 2012 at 12:09 pm | Permalink

wow, thanks for sharing my life story, despite the fact i killed my father missing in the piece, its Kiras way of finding justice and an injustice way, they finally prosecuted him for burrying my mom under the house, and want to know something? it was right under my room, my dear mom was close to me all the time and this takes the slice, and by slice i mean eithor the one from my mothers stomach that contained my baby brother or the slice from which i chopped off my fathers dick before stuffing it in his throat where his face was cut up and his eyes were missing, now did i forget anything? oh yes the part where i’m free as a bird in a padded cell with dreams of the night i killed my father, dreaming of Kira comming around and getting rid of more people that are just like him, now do you have anything else to say?
          and your calling me the bullshitter? your the one with the ripped off name of a gay ass fighter who thinks he’s a bad ass for which your just a wannabee probably just sitting at your computer because your mother rejected you and your father left you in the dust, calling you a worthless piece of shit where as your mother is trashy whore, leaving you in your room to look around the internet to down people on their beliefs for which you know that you are damned to hell for commiting sins that you dont even care about and that you fear kira may bring those sins to you, damning you to the hell where you belong
          now am i forgetting anything?

34. Lifenote666
    Posted July 31, 2012 at 3:43 pm | Permalink

The exact same thing happened to me in 8th grade. Kira!!! FTW :D

35. Posted August 13, 2012 at 10:04 am | Permalink

I am hench

• Alice
      Posted September 4, 2012 at 11:15 am | Permalink

no one is still not caring
      get off this cite

36. Alice
    Posted September 4, 2012 at 11:16 am | Permalink

hey sable not sure if your reading this but i would like to speak to you, on a person note, thank you, its about Amanda who i saw was speaking to you for the longest time,
    A

37. Alice
    Posted September 11, 2012 at 9:05 am | Permalink

Kira for life and everyone who is against Criminals living knows it!

38. Posted October 12, 2012 at 7:47 am | Permalink

I’m still hench

• alice
      Posted October 16, 2012 at 12:07 pm | Permalink

no one still doesnt care
      go away, and what does hench mean? the first thought i get of hench is wench which is a whore!
      Kira!

39. alice
    Posted December 3, 2012 at 8:05 am | Permalink

kira is the birth of a new world, weither it’ll be me, my neighbor or the president, i know he or she’s out there, and we’ll fight for our beliefs, for the betterment of our world, i hope for the next day.

• Len
      Posted December 14, 2012 at 9:28 pm | Permalink

Actual, no Kira isn’t. Kira is not the birth of the new world, face it if there really was a Kira, then why would they let all of these innocent people be killed, ever thought about that? But if there was a Kira then he or she would probably go crazy over power just as Light did and start killing people who get in their way. Rather than being, as seen as most, as justice Kira will turn out to be Just a crazy mass murderer.

Posted March 15, 2013 at 8:20 am | Permalink

Light was a wrong choice in being Kira, he had it apon chance and with his thought process i respected him, but some of his doings disgust me like killing those innocent people who get in his way, the way i would precieve it is to kill even more criminals and have everything spilled out the truth to them, Kira is here, and he will fight for our preservation and innocence.
        sometimes sacrifice is in order to do what is right, tell me, would you save yourself or your loved one? most people will pick the later until you actually come apon that situation, but Kira would pick both, finding a way to save the innocent and preserving the title of Kira.
        Light would’ve made the right canidate, but him being too perfect has lead his end, his minipulation reign is over and it will be passed on to a new, more worthy successor. one i hope to see the truth

40. Air
    Posted December 14, 2012 at 8:59 pm | Permalink

Man it’s funny to see people fight over whether Kira is real or not, or if the Death Note is as well. If Kira is real than why isn’t he or she doing anything about the guys who killed people, like James Holmas, the guy who killed 12 people at the Aurora movie theater in Colorado?

Posted March 15, 2013 at 8:23 am | Permalink

reason may be is because of the government, with restictions of such matter, they protect the unworthy as if they have a reason to live, they’re just a waste of space and should be delt with, so many things we could do, but only the true kira could be risin, and that time has still yet to come, James Holmas will get what he deserves and will burn in hell for it, but until then, we pray for Kira, our savior

41. Alice
    Posted March 18, 2013 at 10:48 am | Permalink

Kira is the best, i still have hope for him
    End

42. Alice
    Posted March 20, 2013 at 5:55 am | Permalink

Kira is the one to be reborn when the time has come, i still believe and if any one should down my belief then they are the ones who cant open to see the truth, criminals are only ruining our world and a waste of space, time, and our innocence. Kira, i truly believe in him/her

43. W
    Posted March 25, 2013 at 10:26 am | Permalink

hehehe im N’s younger W
    wew but kira is long dead

44. W
    Posted March 25, 2013 at 10:28 am | Permalink

he is killed by ryuk the sinigami
    the notebook is burned
    and ryuk dsnt have a second notebook to
    give tru the human world
    you believers are rotting

45. W
    Posted March 25, 2013 at 10:29 am | Permalink

u think kira is the god
    he is just a crazy murderer
    and the note book
    is the most deadliest mass killing machine
    and u peoples are rotting
    -W

46. W
    Posted March 25, 2013 at 10:32 am | Permalink

U must learn how to live ur life
    by believing Kira he is not even justice
    dares who kills and murders is not justice
    turn your life and look around
    pray to Jesus Christ he is the
    true God of everything
    -W
    ps. U peoples are rotting

• Alice
      Posted May 31, 2013 at 8:15 am | Permalink

are we truly rotting? everyone is! all due to the criminals who infest this world, all we do is provide a roof over their head and free food where as the rest of us suffer through life day in and day out! Jesus is gone, he went to hell for all of us and yet what we do? the world rots and criminals run rampart, i mean kids are killing each other, elders are strangled to death, adults act like everything is fucking fine!
      no, Kira i see is our way, he may not be a real god, but he will be our savior, if i go to hell for this, i dont care, Kira will come. and when that day comes i will great him.
      Kira may not be justice to you, but what has Jesus or god do to us to help? God gave us free will and so we abuse it, for that some one has to pay. Sinners are going to face justice, one way or another

47. Yanako-Chan
    Posted March 29, 2013 at 11:24 am | Permalink

I believe in Death Note!!!!!! Kira is my god and I am in the process of making my death note you have to believe in him!!!!!! I really hope my Death Note will work as I really want it to so I can follow in the footsteps of Kira <3 ^^

48. Anonymous
    Posted April 26, 2013 at 8:24 pm | Permalink

I will not argue with you (kira guys)
    I am sorry… I do not agree with that…
    But, there is only one divine spirit… And that is our Creator itself… Our Father…
    Not physically but Spiritually…
    I am a roman catholic… And I am proud to be like that…
    I just wanna say… live your life… ^ ^
    Enjoy it while your here… your parents brought you here for a reason… They didn’t brought you here to kill or to have a vicious revenge on someone… They brought you here to Live, Help and Enjoy your life on a great way not on a bad way…
    I hope you guys understand what I am trying to say… And that is all…

“There is a black in every white but there is a white in every black”

-Anonymous

• Alice
      Posted May 31, 2013 at 8:20 am | Permalink

how can i do that? how can i live when so much hate is all around, and all i could do is nothing! nothing at all and it just bottles away, i cant stand it! so i will help the world, i will live in hope that one day Kira will arrive, and then i will live under him, to bring the sinners to justice, and you may never know, maybe that was why i was created? i was just an accident so in the end i may provide of use to this world that i was thrown in,
      black is in white and white in black, so what is so wrong to right the wrong? when in the end it may be wrong to do that right? thats the sacrife some of us have to make, and i’ll live by it, to the end, God may be my witness, criminals will pay.

49. Posted June 25, 2013 at 9:14 pm | Permalink

i am kira. some may not believe me, but am am real, let me assure you. there are probably some of you reading this, that may not believe me, and i don’t care. i will not prove myself or do anything stupid like that to make a regular person believe me, so don’t ask. if you don’t believe, then stop reading this. if you do believe i exist, there is a facebook page created by some kira worshipers. you can contact me through that. now you might be wondering why kira has a facebook. as i stated, some worshipers created it in hopes of contacting me. it worked. i will also say that there is no super genius that is trying to stop me. there is no “l” so to speak. i am nowhere. not found, not known. do not try to find me because you wont. again i do not care if you believe me. the word must be known to those who believe me.goodbye, and remember, kira is watching

-kira-

• alice
      Posted August 10, 2013 at 3:08 am | Permalink

Kira… if it truly is you. Just tell me one thing. What of the world today do you wish to stand? And if you are true than I am your tool that you see fit.one who is willing to do anything and will fight for my savior.
      I pray you may arise one day
      -a

50. Blaise
    Posted June 28, 2013 at 6:24 pm | Permalink

I’m sorry, but it is fiction…

I believe there is one God who passes judgement and nobody can surpass him.

• alice
      Posted August 10, 2013 at 3:15 am | Permalink

Kira is only a name that we had passed onto our savior. He or she may come from anywhere and be anything and being. No one believed in jesus until he tread them to the right path.the light so bright and yet can be so bright that it blinds onee into a world of darkness so good and evil must contaiin one another until one is extinguished. Jesus died for us, kira will live for us and perish the wicked in the end. That is my true belief.