Riex emerges from the shadows once again! No loli or frog is safe!
It’s been one hell of a crazy summer. Check out the list:
- I got a new job.
- My external HD (anime storage box) filled itself, effectively cutting my anime consumption down to exactly nil.
- I lost interest in 90% of currently airing shows and discovered exactly what Impz was talking about when he said that he drops shows like crazy.
- typeZERO, a solo venture of mine, was quite successful (by my standards). This proved to me that people read my stuff ’cause they like it, and not just because I write at THAT.
- Due to the above, I lost all motivation to try and crowd-please, resulting in a month long hiatus from blogging. (this was also caused by my new job, having money again, friends being down for the summer, full ExHD, some very entertaining books I got a hold of, and lack of interest in current shows)
NO loli is safe. Notice how Impz does anything to be the center of attention. (He forced me to use this image…no lie.)
But life has finally settled down again and I feel like I’m ready to get back into the old writing chair. So here’s what’s rolling around in my head in terms of ideas for Riex @ THAT:
- Judging by the previews/pvs/cms/trailers, info, etc I’ve seen for the upcoming summer line up, the only show I’m even slightly interested in blogging is Birdy the Mighty Decode. And it’ll probably disappoint.
- From episode summaries, screens, and general viewing, the only two shows currently airing that I’m still interested in are Soul Eater and Itazura na Kiss (and Code Geass, but it doesn’t count).
- Due to the two above, the fact that I have a sexy new netflix subscription, and my interest in “old-school” anime, I’ve decided to concentrate on (DVD volume summaries?). Basically, I’m going to blog old (in internet terms) shit.
We’s is skrate gangstas…or was it punks?
So Soul Eater/Itazura updates, old-school stuff, my typical random feature posts, and maybe Decode in the near future.
I also have super-secret plans in the works that you don’t get details on! Hah. And does anyone know in what order I’m supposed to watch all the R.O.D. shit?