Naruto Cosplayers @ EOY 2006

Since Jooo has done a general overview of the cosplayers in the STAC Resolution event, I’m just going to focus on the people who cosplayed on the Naruto theme.

56k be warned!

Here we have ANBU Kakashi and ANBU Anko I presume. (I never bothered to confirm with them :P )

anbu kakashi and anko

This is the Naruto cosplayer that Jooo was raving over in her post. I have to say he did a pretty good job of it, he looks like what Naruto might look like in real life and his outfit was quite well-made as well.

naruto 1
naruto 2

Another ANBU Kakashi cosplayer. I think ANBU Kakashi was probably the most popular character to be cosplayed at the event. I didn’t see anyone try to cosplay the normal jounin Kakashi at all.

anbu kakashi 1
anbu kakashi 2
anbu kakashi 3

A group shot of various characters from the Chuunin Exam arc.
From left to right: CS1 Uchiha Sasuke, Orochimaru, Tobitake Tonbo, Aburame Shino, Hyuuga Hinata

chuunin exam

A very realistic Orochimaru, complete with loooong snake tongue. At first I thought it was a mask but when I looked closely it was the real face just painted white only! How uncanny!!

orochimaru

The Akatsuki cosplaying group. Hidan was part of them but not taken in this photo.
From left to right: Sasori, Deidara, Kakuzu, Kisame, Itachi, Orochimaru.

akatsuki

Lastly a photo of team 7: Naruto, Sakura and Sasuke :)

team 7

This entry was posted in Cosplay, Naruto. Bookmark the permalink. Post a comment or leave a trackback: Trackback URL.

1. Posted February 27, 2007 at 10:32 am | Permalink

WaH!.. I did not know there is website for this event! I was actually there too.. Nice photos taken =)

Alvin Phang

2. Shawnee
    Posted April 8, 2007 at 7:39 pm | Permalink

these pictures are cool. i am a big naruto fan and i like these pitures. all of the people have nice costumes. i didnt know about this. i wouldve watched it and be amazed but im left with some detailed pictures. i know how it feels to be there now =) email me if you like and tell me if there is another one of these going on soon

3. Rynx
    Posted April 8, 2007 at 11:40 pm | Permalink

Omg! There are such really awesopme cosplayers out there! I can’t believe I missed the event! Is there another one coming up in S’pore? I’m wanna cosplay as a naruto character! Uwa!

4. Posted April 8, 2007 at 11:49 pm | Permalink

There is probably another cosplay event coming up in the middle of the 2007 or end of 2007, or maybe both I think.

5. Posted April 17, 2007 at 1:23 am | Permalink

I like Sasuke, he’s a great character, really stylish and sexy! And his skills are second to none–but I never knew why he wanted to kill his brother so much…

6. itachi-anbu
    Posted April 24, 2007 at 4:02 am | Permalink

orochimaru looks soooo gay man me and my freidns are cracking so much about it lollzlzzzz

7. DaNi-ChAn
    Posted May 2, 2007 at 9:30 am | Permalink

jajajaja las cosas que hace la gente por plata pero hay un error en la foto del grupo de naruto se supone que naruto es el mas chiko del grupo y en esta foto sal mas grande que todos eso es lo unico que les jusgo

chao

8. Posted May 4, 2007 at 2:00 pm | Permalink

G E T A L I F E Y O U F R E A K S O F N A T U R E
    GO BLOW A DONKEY

9. Posted May 6, 2007 at 9:31 pm | Permalink

spazer we do have a life, why dont you get your own.
    Anyways the costumes are brilliant!! ^^

10. uchiha sakura
    Posted May 8, 2007 at 7:24 pm | Permalink

so cool!
    i’m brazilian

11. Maiku
    Posted May 12, 2007 at 8:12 pm | Permalink

Heh, some costumes are nice, personaly i think most narutos just look bad cus you can’t get the hair right. still a nice effort. I’m a cosplayer myself looking to hit
    colossal con with everything I’ve got. (I also get into costume for Harry potter events. ^_^
    By the way, Kudos to the Orochimaru. Best costume on this page. (and I don’t even like Orochimaru.

12. Maiku
    Posted May 12, 2007 at 8:13 pm | Permalink

Why is spazer on a naruto forum if he thinks that we need a life? does he just go around on anime forums insulting everyone? … that must be it… sad.

13. Maiku
    Posted May 12, 2007 at 8:21 pm | Permalink

Does anyone here have any interest in ANBU costumes? not the old ANBU, new ones. I’m trying to find out if they actually wear a Konoha headband underneath their mask…
    I know that Kabuto does wear his sound village headband under his mask while posing as ANBU to kill/kidnap/whatever Sasuke in the hospital. but, I need to know if they all do that incase I’ll have to freakin’ attach the mask to my headband… That’d suck. Any input would be good. ^_^

14. Posted May 12, 2007 at 9:42 pm | Permalink

As far as I can tell, the ANBU don’t wear the forehead protectors.

15. Posted May 13, 2007 at 6:38 pm | Permalink

a mi me gusto el cosplay de kakashi ambu pero no me gusto ese naruto ni sasuke ni sakura por que estabam mut porquerias mo es que quiera ofederlos pero no me gusta no se parecen de fisico la ropa estaba perfecta ni los akatsuki me gustaron lo siento por decir esto pero no me gustaron adios.jeandy

16. salomon
    Posted May 22, 2007 at 1:31 pm | Permalink

putos
    akatzuki

17. steven
    Posted May 25, 2007 at 11:28 pm | Permalink

hay nice pics…why is it that chinese people allways look best for anime people…?

18. Naruto Cosplayer
    Posted June 2, 2007 at 6:38 pm | Permalink

THE OROCHOMARU 1 WAZ DA BEST IT WAS SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO REALIZTIC O_O HOW DO THEY DO THAT?????????????????????????????????????????????

19. Vanessa
    Posted June 16, 2007 at 6:18 pm | Permalink

no offence but these pictures really stank and i have seen so much better

20. pamela
    Posted June 20, 2007 at 11:45 am | Permalink

THAT GUY TRYING TO COSPLAY SASUKE SUCKS! he is fat!

21. patty
    Posted June 20, 2007 at 11:48 am | Permalink

no way, that sakura has a face like DAHH!

22. Posted June 21, 2007 at 11:05 am | Permalink

THEY DONT EVEN LOOK LIKE THEM MOTHAFUCKAZ***

23. james
    Posted June 22, 2007 at 10:49 am | Permalink

all u guys are weard!I like naruto a lot but i don’t go out in public dressed up like them and looking like reatards.,and then posting them on the enternet

24. i know where you live
    Posted June 22, 2007 at 3:29 pm | Permalink

no hotlinking, what the hell is your proablem you waste of sperm

25. Posted June 22, 2007 at 4:03 pm | Permalink

They look like a bunch of retards. I bet half of them are gay. P.S. If your reding this you should know that I’m smarter than you bitch!

26. Posted June 24, 2007 at 2:55 am | Permalink

i won’t go out looking like that with out a mask,at lest know one will know its me,its ambarising to me if i was seen looking like that out in public.
    and i like the ambu ones they look all right

27. Posted July 2, 2007 at 4:27 pm | Permalink

do you not fuki a bundi fedid

28. Posted July 2, 2007 at 4:33 pm | Permalink

ghcv

oo

jj

yti

mada fuka

29. T-REX & SPED
    Posted July 5, 2007 at 11:51 pm | Permalink

Wow…that’s…well…sad. ^^
    Better luck next time!
    Byes!

30. Posted July 12, 2007 at 9:29 am | Permalink

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh vai todo mundo se fude

31. Masakazu
    Posted July 14, 2007 at 8:58 pm | Permalink

go deidara!

32. sum1
    Posted July 15, 2007 at 11:47 am | Permalink

Okay, I love the show Naruto & the manga too. The costumes are great, you can obviously see people put a lot of time into some of them. Don’t criticize them over liking this and dressing up as it. It’s absolutely pointless to be commenting if you’re just going to insult everything this is about. Great job to everyone who cosplayed, terrific costumes! lol. I’d love to go to a convention, I just don’t know when or where the next one is or will be T.T lol. Anyway, great job to everyone here. Nice pics ^.~

33. vbgftrnbgfre
    Posted July 15, 2007 at 12:40 pm | Permalink

oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooollllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

34. NEIGH!!!!!!!!!12
    Posted July 16, 2007 at 1:37 am | Permalink

yo nice pics but I need to kno where 2 get a rele good anbu uniform and if anyone knows a good place to get one could u plz tell me cuz i cant find a good one anywhere. thx

35. KeMi
    Posted July 18, 2007 at 3:40 am | Permalink

i like the akatsuki pics >_

36. tttttttttt
    Posted July 18, 2007 at 2:02 pm | Permalink

NARUTO SUCKS 1/4 of the world is retarded because of Naruto

37. Jej
    Posted July 29, 2007 at 7:13 am | Permalink

OMGOMGOMGOMOMOGMOGMOGM JER DE BESTESTE EVEREST!!! SSSSSOOOO CYUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUL!!!!!!! U DRESS NARUTO!! JEEEJEEEJEEEJEEE!!! NERFNERFNERFNERF ZOMGZOMFZOMGZOMG..

get a life.. -_-
    feel sorry for you and the other looser on the pictures.

38. Posted July 29, 2007 at 11:38 am | Permalink

I enjoyed the pictures. All they did a great effort to do their characters. My kid will go as Rock Lee, my hubby as Gai Sensei and I’ll go as Deidara or Tsunade (haven’t decide yet, really hate to wear pumps) to the next comic/anime con here in puerto rico. Would love to go to a Naruto theme convention. Thanks for the pics!

39. momiji-kun
    Posted August 1, 2007 at 2:34 pm | Permalink

ok the groop who dressed up as the akatsuki is so fuckin messed up why waste your time dressing up as your fav anime character and then make a fool of yourself in front of so many people thats just plain gay, like if u love anime of manga that much that ur willing to dress up like your fav character your messed like if i went there to anime north which i sadly missed this year i would have probably came whit a naruto headband or something but to be honest i wouldn’t dress up completely last time i went i had fun laughing at every retard who was trying to look like naruto or neji and the others… are those people that obsessed whit naruto? it really creeps me out…

40. mamotte lollipop
    Posted August 1, 2007 at 2:40 pm | Permalink

why are these people making a fool of their selves in front of so many people
    ????!!!!!!gosh last time i went to one of those conventions i saw this little girl wearing this inuyasha outfit!!!!i was unconscious on the floor laughing at these retards!!!every one who dressed up as naruto looked mental i feel sorry for them so many people must be laughing at them right now!!how sad^_^

41. kissit-x
    Posted August 2, 2007 at 2:57 pm | Permalink

Kay whats the point of saying all that bad stuff…?
    The people in the pictures obv. don’t care whether they look like an idiot or not
    And all the stupid comments that say they look dumb hasn’t stopped them
    So why even bother? no one cares what you say
    You call the people in costumes stupid..you’re the one who’s getting all angry about pictures on line, at least they’re getting out
    lmao you are stupid XD
    Nice job on the costumes guys keep it up :D

42. Posted August 4, 2007 at 9:44 am | Permalink

poroc diavolo…ma ki siete ….cinesi bastardi ….w l’italia…francesi skifosi e giapponesi puzzoni…cina squallida

43. sakura-chan
    Posted August 5, 2007 at 10:12 am | Permalink

hi im sakura-chan i have the e-mail Sakura-chan@onlinehome.de

44. sneazch
    Posted August 6, 2007 at 6:47 pm | Permalink

HAHaha you gays nigger you aint naruto u look nothing the same as naruto no where near some of u are fat and have chinky ayes naruto dont have that

45. ronald
    Posted August 8, 2007 at 9:10 am | Permalink

wat a very nice pictures,pls keep on adding pictures so many of us naruto fans can see them especially the orochimaru picture its the best ^_^

46. Posted August 10, 2007 at 2:49 pm | Permalink

yo you ppl are phony sasukes you all sucks at dressing up the only one i like was the orochimaru one

47. Posted August 13, 2007 at 2:31 pm | Permalink

These people look gay.DIE JAPANESE OR CHINESE PEOPLE!

48. Taylor^_^
    Posted August 17, 2007 at 4:17 pm | Permalink

none of these people can pull of those cosplay costumes!!!

49. swimchamp
    Posted August 23, 2007 at 6:23 am | Permalink
  50. Posted August 23, 2007 at 6:10 pm | Permalink

Sasuke is shit
    Sasuke es una mierda que no vale la pena ojala que Itachi lo mate :D

• Posted February 28, 2011 at 8:37 pm | Permalink

maldito idiota sasuke es mas pro que tu cabeza de mierda