Naruto Cosplayers @ EOY 2006

Since Jooo has done a general overview of the cosplayers in the STAC Resolution event, I’m just going to focus on the people who cosplayed on the Naruto theme.

56k be warned!

Here we have ANBU Kakashi and ANBU Anko I presume. (I never bothered to confirm with them :P )

anbu kakashi and anko

This is the Naruto cosplayer that Jooo was raving over in her post. I have to say he did a pretty good job of it, he looks like what Naruto might look like in real life and his outfit was quite well-made as well.

naruto 1
naruto 2

Another ANBU Kakashi cosplayer. I think ANBU Kakashi was probably the most popular character to be cosplayed at the event. I didn’t see anyone try to cosplay the normal jounin Kakashi at all.

anbu kakashi 1
anbu kakashi 2
anbu kakashi 3

A group shot of various characters from the Chuunin Exam arc.
From left to right: CS1 Uchiha Sasuke, Orochimaru, Tobitake Tonbo, Aburame Shino, Hyuuga Hinata

chuunin exam

A very realistic Orochimaru, complete with loooong snake tongue. At first I thought it was a mask but when I looked closely it was the real face just painted white only! How uncanny!!

orochimaru

The Akatsuki cosplaying group. Hidan was part of them but not taken in this photo.
From left to right: Sasori, Deidara, Kakuzu, Kisame, Itachi, Orochimaru.

akatsuki

Lastly a photo of team 7: Naruto, Sakura and Sasuke :)

team 7

This entry was posted in Cosplay, Naruto. Bookmark the permalink. Post a comment or leave a trackback: Trackback URL.

1. nati
    Posted August 26, 2007 at 10:08 am | Permalink

como iso lo de la lengua no lo entien a y nome gusta mi mail lo odio me encanta saske ,kakashi i orochimaru.l

2. nati
    Posted August 26, 2007 at 10:15 am | Permalink

como se atreve a de sir eso de sasuke lo matyo me escucho lo mato te odio maetro sasori tú seras la mierda tú

3. sasori
    Posted August 27, 2007 at 3:04 am | Permalink

hey everyone i loved and still love Sasori he got the best looook really fashioned im !

4. Posted August 29, 2007 at 4:31 am | Permalink

hallo guys! i’m merinda Shin and girls listen to me sasuke my!!!!!! if who want to get her i will talk!!!! :)

5. alex

“i hate cosplays!”
    the one who plays it
    are losers, feeler!
    ampupu!

7. Ero-Sennin
    Posted September 3, 2007 at 12:53 pm | Permalink

asu mare k feos coldsplays jaja asu no habia unos mejores?=?

8. bayron
    Posted September 7, 2007 at 7:45 pm | Permalink

hola atodos el anime es lo mejor sobre todo naruto es la serie mas bakan i sasuke no es una mierda igual es bakan porlomenos salba

9. Posted September 8, 2007 at 11:21 am | Permalink

gostei das fotos! mas ñ entendi nada srsrsrs

10. gaara sama
    Posted September 11, 2007 at 8:40 pm | Permalink

hey good costumes

11. gaara sama
    Posted September 11, 2007 at 8:41 pm | Permalink

go akatsuki they rock! (mostly sasori,deidara,and itachi

12. dylan
    Posted September 12, 2007 at 6:48 pm | Permalink

hay yall naruto the show is the fucking best show in the fucking world if u agree u send me a message at my myspace:display name=D-man/email=element13245@aol.com/name=dylan martinez

13. SD
    Posted September 17, 2007 at 7:26 pm | Permalink

Damn all of them sucks, just the anbu one, lol I like to dress up like an anbu, but COSPLAYING a character?? i prefer to die..

14. shinoda
    Posted September 20, 2007 at 12:50 am | Permalink

damage,,i will revenge….for my life,..khu…khu..khu…..

15. Kyen
    Posted September 23, 2007 at 5:55 pm | Permalink

wow very good!!!!!!!!!! im like more the mini Orochimaru xD hahah very good.. wow.. but all are good !

16. Posted September 24, 2007 at 12:17 pm | Permalink

son mas chanta y fome los weones jajajajajaja XD

17. bleh........
    Posted September 25, 2007 at 5:57 pm | Permalink

wow……….interestingly gay.. i like sasori and deidara and kiame and tobi tobi is so cool and zetsu is so cute^_^

18. Posted September 25, 2007 at 7:03 pm | Permalink

y orochimaru onde esta???

19. Deidara
    Posted September 27, 2007 at 3:03 pm | Permalink

WTF!! I’m gone for a few days killing the Kazekage and people are making fun of me!!!

20. gaara the decert^^
    Posted September 27, 2007 at 7:59 pm | Permalink

nome gusto casi nunguno naruto entero mula al igual ke los de akatsuki,y porfavor como ponen a shino de negro a la hinata con pelo largo y ropa morada .orochimaru se notava mucho ke es de papel o carton los de akatsukilos unicos ke se diferencian son:kizame (por la cara azul)deidara (solo por el pelo te

21. Sarah Schreiber
    Posted October 3, 2007 at 5:07 am | Permalink

Boar diese Seite is soooooo KAKE UND DIE BILDER K

22. Posted October 5, 2007 at 1:59 pm | Permalink

neji eres mi pacion tu no te comparas co nadie

miguel@mike

23. Kolla
    Posted October 8, 2007 at 9:57 am | Permalink

ZOMG I HATE COSPLAYERS!!!! I JUST WENT ON THIS SIDE BE CAUSE IT JUST POPPED UP OMG I HATE COSPLAYERS MOST OF EVERYTHING!!!!!!

Bye bye

24. evevash
    Posted June 17, 2008 at 2:57 pm | Permalink

is so cool, sorry my inglis no is so god,,, so: exelentes, ojala yo ubiera estado hay

25. JFaith
    Posted June 22, 2008 at 10:23 am | Permalink

Wow… A lot of the people here are bitchy, aren’t they? :]

Why is everyone so angry over pictures? I mean, these people have taken the time to get costumes and actually go to the convention. And what are you doing? Sitting down on your ass writing down stupid comments; it’s not like you’re any better than them. Maybe you should try making your own costume and go out there; cosplaying takes a lot of effort.

I think the Naruto cosplayer looked pretty damn good. Kudos to all the cosplayers up there.

If you don’t like the pictures, if you don’t like cosplaying, or if you don’t like Naruto in general… Why the hell are you here? Press the back button on your browser and leave, or just don’t comment at all if you have nothing nice to say. :]

• Edo Elric
      Posted February 27, 2010 at 2:41 pm | Permalink

I agree with you there. Alot of people, including me, take time to work on cosplays. My Edward Elric, Riza Hawkeye, and Ling Yao cosplays didn’t make themselves.it took me a good 3 weeks to do most of my cosplays, some even more.

26. TU vieja
    Posted July 22, 2008 at 11:17 am | Permalink

Manga de Fukers ingleses del orto

27. johnathan
    Posted September 29, 2008 at 10:54 am | Permalink

i wanna be sasuke xD

28. Posted November 23, 2008 at 6:09 pm | Permalink

nadie de este webb se parece ni un poko a los personajes reales de la serie naruto a si solo orochimaru gracias me rei un monton

29. Posted December 1, 2008 at 9:42 am | Permalink

very cool

30. LOZERS
    Posted January 21, 2009 at 11:20 am | Permalink

31. LOZERS
    Posted January 21, 2009 at 11:22 am | Permalink

why would anyone want to dress like that…i mean come on!!! if you are sure you don’t look like any of them don’t try to dress like them. You all look rediculos. and that asian or chinese boy trying to be Naruto don’t try that again. maybe you’ll feel better if you all licen to TOKIO HOTEL they are a german band that also speaks english… YOU SHOULD GOOGLE IT!!! i love anime and all but it is really weird when you go to the exstent of dressing like them…were is sasuke???

32. Deidara_is_mine
    Posted March 10, 2009 at 7:32 pm | Permalink

Great pics! I love all things Naruto! But why does the Kakuzu have Hidan’s scythe?

All those haters shouldn’t be posting things like that! if we’re the losers, why are they even here? you know who you are >=[

33. NARUTA
    Posted March 11, 2009 at 7:45 pm | Permalink

Hello, I like naruto, is fashon very gut I LOVE NARUTO BYE

34. Posted March 17, 2009 at 5:42 am | Permalink

qui porra cadeo sasuke ai

35. wolf
    Posted March 27, 2009 at 5:52 pm | Permalink

I love the show Naruto and Deidara does not look like that, his hair is not that long and half of it in a ponytail. I am a Huge DEIDARA FAN. ^-^

36. Randomperson
    Posted May 15, 2009 at 6:52 am | Permalink

The problems with cosplay is that most times the suits have a cheap shiny sheen to it.and people that look nothing like the characters try to and end up looking like a total douche.Im dark skinned why the hell would i dress like Naruto?

37. Unknown
    Posted October 31, 2009 at 6:42 am | Permalink

wow..!! they look really wierd..!! sasuke looks fat,sakura looks like a prostitute and naruto looks totally gay..!! the anbu and the akatsuki look fine..! but over all….they all look funny..!

38. Posted December 8, 2009 at 12:22 pm | Permalink

FAJOWO W POLSCE NIE MA TAK ^_^

39. gita megati
    Posted August 29, 2010 at 8:23 pm | Permalink

cool…………………………………… I LIKE NARUTO FOREVER FOR YUO………………………………….. ^_^

40. gaetng drnsty
    Posted September 10, 2010 at 8:00 am | Permalink

VIVA OS AKATSUKI!!!!!!!!!!!!! NARUTO, SE TE COMERAN VIVO O MUERTO!!!!! XDDDDD

41. Posted October 7, 2010 at 12:38 am | Permalink

shOw m so quem curti sabe como e a emociocanxia qýi e ver naruto …

42. madara
    Posted December 4, 2010 at 12:47 pm | Permalink

las imagenes no son tan buenas otros las sacan mejor jajajaja bueno lo intentaron

43. ialex
    Posted December 22, 2010 at 9:18 am | Permalink

AHH par de maricos disfrazados!!!! Q feos son todos y mas el enano de sasuke

44. jorge
    Posted February 12, 2011 at 2:08 pm | Permalink

q feo nisi quiran llegan al los persona je chino jeje

45. Posted February 14, 2011 at 6:52 pm | Permalink

very nice your coplay

46. Posted February 21, 2011 at 1:41 pm | Permalink

la fortaleza aun radica en ser el mejor de los mejores
    no hagas cosas q a la larga perjudicara tu vida
    att:
    logan kakashi

47. pat
    Posted March 13, 2011 at 7:29 am | Permalink

i luv the photos! hope you had fun!

48. djfmgf
    Posted June 19, 2011 at 2:13 pm | Permalink

it’s the bestial o my god

49. samuel uchiha
    Posted August 3, 2011 at 3:54 pm | Permalink

caralho cade a taka com o juugo,karin suigetsu e sasuke

50. Posted August 30, 2011 at 2:18 am | Permalink

wahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh ini asli atau palsu…….?