Well, I have been watching Higurashi but it was due to the fact that it was ending soon that I did not intend to blog any episode summary for this series. However, after watching the first few minutes of the show, I felt obliged to at least give a bit of mention on it.
Hmmm, after watching this episode, i came to various conclusions.
1. Mion should wear more singlets next time.
2. Shion’s distortion faces were for the win.
3. Whipping a dead person does not make you happier.
4. Never ever have a identical twin that is a psychopath.
5. A taser is in fact, a very good weapon to use in order to hurt people.
6. Never have strange cells, unless you can keep big melon girls in there.
7. Don’t talk about funny/secretive things when there is a psychopath twin in your house.
8. Never ever try to rationalize with a psychopath because he/she will do anything to make sure you are wrong.
9. If you know you are going to die, at least give us more fanservice, Mion!
10. Twins for the win (what?)
On a more serious note, we can at least deduce one thing about the show. The mayor of the town was killed possibly by Shion as seen in previous arcs. Since Mion has been kept ever since the festival of the Watangashi, Shion was definitely the one out there impersonating Mion in school. In fact, she was trying to make Keichii the bait and we finally had an idea how this is leading to. The conversation in the school between Shion and Keichii clearly made more sense right now that we have this context in which Mion is locked in the cell.
Interesting stuff, I can’t wait to see how the story progresses. I will be interested to see how they are going to talk about Rika’s death as well as whether Rena & Keichii did visit them like in the 2nd arc. If so, it would be interesting. I really wonder what part Rena will play, since the emo-girl has not been around for quite a bit. I kinda miss her face distortions.
Ok, leaving you with the distorting faces of Mion and Shion!