Well, if you have the time, do vote for the poll at the right sidebar. I am actually using that as an indication whether to post less or more per day.
If most people only read the blog around once per 2-3 days or once per week, i am probably posting only one article per day. If not, i will maintain my 3 posts per 2 days when I can. So yea, vote and give me an indication, k ?
And to response to Retsgip, I do blog way more than the posts come, so I am just thinking how to schedule them ^+^…
*sigh, I have OBS (Obsessive Blogging Syndrome)*
Just for the lot, you know you suffer from it when….
1. You start scheduling your posts 1-2 days in advance because there is no more time spaces for you to blog
2. When you start thinking what you want to blog 1 week in advance.
3. When you keep editing your posts to make sure they look good
4. You keep glancing to see if anyone commented
5. You blog surf to see how you can improve