Once, we are homeless. We do not know what is residing in a secure blog to communicate what we want. Maestro then housed us in, even though he did not exactly offer us nice cakes to tempt us here. Since then, we have never looked back.
It’s that time of the year.
Yes, it is. In a quick fast-forwarding world in the wired net, T.H.A.T blog has survived the legendary half-life period of anime blogs, the lethal and impossibly dangerous six months of existence. Most blogs will be having their mid-life crisis by now, and it is good that we still do not have the seventh year itch, which is an amazing non-literal meaning of something so amazing complex.
I was actually thinking of doing an entry of reminiscing the good ol’ times, but that sounded more like I am going to quit this blog, which will awfully mislead everyone. The fact that I have an extremely bad memory did not help the situation to write something. I can also do some Maths and graphs to analyze the progress of the blog (which is pretty good by the way) but the fact that I have to churn out graphs make me go all dizzy. I hence sat down to think what to write about to commemorate this event.
“Why not do some predictions on the future of the blog?” A curious voice spoke out. (from jooo: this is impzie’s trappy side. hiaks. >:3)
An idea bubble popped out from my head. The answers came fast and furious and I start to wonder what are the predictions from the writers of T.H.A.T blog on the future? Can we foresee the future as it is, like those crystal ball addicts that can see the mirages of the distant time, as much as a sun dog being actually something real.
Read on to see the bizarre and diverse thoughts of our rather enlightened group of writers.
Impz’s predictions on the future of the blog
1. The blog will not be going under any form of revamp for the next 6 months leading to our 1st year anniversary and we have tons of complains from readers that we love our template way too much and needs to get a life (aka change it).
2. Impz will enter into a new state of panic when he realizes one day that he’s burned out, only to realize that all his writers have been burned out way earlier. That also means that he will be burning out after burning out in writing, and two negatives will make a positive and he will in fact revive. Now, what in the hell is that prediction about?
3. For something serious, we will go down to 1 post per day rather than having 2 posts in one day, 1 post the next day and repeating it. That is in preparation of various busy times for all of us, but I do predict that it will happen in the distant future, rather than anytime soon.
4. THAT anime blog will see a huge reduction in blogging about green haired anime lolis since the last two ventures of this “genre” went terribly wrong, with both series, namely Saint October and Deltora Quest turned out to be crap and average respectively. No more green hair anime gals lure for now.
5. No more new writers. Why? Because I say so. WAHAHHAHAHAHAHH. Ok, random.
Reslez’s predictions on THAT Anime Blog’s future
1. Sudden creation of THIS anime blog challenges THAT anime blog to a duel of honour. Bloggers gasp in horror as gladiatorial combat results in untold number of bloggerly losses. With no clear winner in the battle of THIS vs. THAT, perhaps THE anime blog becomes the victor by default…??
2. Reslez’s latest post surpasses 2 000 words, creating a massive rip in space/time continuum and sending THAT anime blog back to the dawn of the Jurassic age, inadvertently triggering giant asteroid strike and loss of many billions of dinosaur lives… for which I apologise.
3. More Impz web comickal hilarity???
I’m going through a bit of a Phoenix Wright fever right now – the game is amazingly good. Who knew interactive visual novels could be so good? Also in the above image: Miko with a recorder. Use a flute Maya.
Lupus’s predictions on the future of the blog
1. Impz comics will continue gaining momentum until it gains so much mass that truth and reality are bent by its very exsistence. As a result, Impz turns into a real loli-trap.
2. There might be manga reviews, but I don’t suggest you hold your breath. They make you believe that it’s impossible to kill yourself by holding your breath, but they’re dirty, dirty liars. (They being our alien overlords secretly running out society, of course)
3. What we try to do every night, Pinky – TRY TO TAKE OVER THE WORLD!
5. PROFIT! (This is an anime blog, there must be at least one meme in each post)
alkanphel’s predictions on the future of the blog
1. THAT blog will slowly but surely become more lolitrap-orientated with a strong emphasis on the colour ‘green’.
2. There will be no more Naruto-related entries in THAT blog because they attract too many retards which will cause the blog writers and other readers to have their collective IQ decreased.
3. I predict that I will be too lazy to predict any more predictions on the future of this blog.
$%@^ spam attacks!
Mr. Admin’s predictions on the future of the blog:
1. The new posting schedule will become the bane of THATblog as the creative momentum continues, damming up the ginormous (hey, it’s a word… shaddap XD) flood of entries… thus, inevitably ending in a state where a year’s worth of entries sits prettily awaiting its turn to shine.
2. Impz’s continuously being barraged by accusations of trap-ness eventually makes him delusional… in which he begins to believe that it’s true… Wait, isn’t it true already?
3. The ‘T.H.A.T.’ anachronym will continue to be morphed and adapted to the seemingly chaotic themeless-ness of THAT blog and somehow ends up standing for “The Happy Association of Traps.”
4. Mr. Admin will continue using words that do not exist, but will eventually be added to Webster’s Dictionary of the English Language if THAT blog continues to survive.
Aezie’s predictions on the future of the blog:
1. There will be a new Impz-trap artist in the form of yours truly.
2. My anime reviews will be on lesser known anime, but who knows, they may only be lesser know to me because I am so behind. XD
3. There will be more drama reviews since I plan to join forces with Jooo.
4. Impz will answer THE question on THAT’s anniversary: Is he a real life trap or isn’t he? Actually, the answer may come sooner.
Jooo’s predictions on the future of the blog:
1. We would gain worldwide renowned fame from the plethora of lolli-impz-comics taking over the interwebz. Never say never… before you know it.. you see lolli-impz on the giant HDTV screens in the latest blockbuster anime. :3
2. More spammers would try to infiltrate our bases and i have nothing but to say “SHAME ON YOU” (what can i say? we’re too famous for our own good.)
3. T.H.A.T will be known as The Hawt And Trappy animeblog. How’d you like that for a new name? kudos anyone? hahaha.
4. Imma planning to review more dramas from the already long list i’ve watch. I need to screenshot more and write more. Soooo, keep watching our space.