Note: We now have three entries in for this idol but more entries are definitely welcome. Here’s your reminder to pass us your entries because it’s an excellent chance to showcase your writing and just have fun. We will start putting up the entries after April 1st or 2nd, so a “on-the-dot” entry will work fine. I cannot wait to see more entries by everyone. Cheers! To add a bit of feedback given by Alkanphel, when you submit your entry, make sure the entry is a length where you can maintain writing for 2 times per week.
The first question you probably ask is: Why bother to join the anime blogging team in THAT Anime Blog? You want one reason? We give you six good ones.
1. T.H.A.T Anime Blog is an excellent blog (*cough*) that has a good readership for your views to be shared onto the world.
2. Experience the challenge of tightly scheduling your own posts among a jungle of wild posts from the other co-bloggers!
3. Which other blog offers you the chance to post alongside a green haired loliphile who has legions of stalkers?
4. You might even be a personality in the wired world. A webcomic shrine worshiping you? The sky’s the limit.
5. Insightful commentors who will discuss intellectually with you on everything…yes, everything.
6. Lastly, not forgetting a blog owner with the weirdest sense of humor.
Will you become the first THAT Blogging Idol??
T.H.A.T Anime Blog is currently looking for the next
victim writer that will be able to write prolifically in the anime blog to share his or her views to the wired world. There will only be only one, the chosen one, to be selected into our team. The steps are simple. First, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and send us an entry that you will blog in T.H.A.T Anime Blog.
At the end of March, we will gather all the entries and post it up on the blog. Provide screenshots if you want or anything you think will help your entry. Do whatever necessary it is to gather eyeballs. After posting it, we will factor in how many comments each entry will get. If your entry gets the most comments and the judges (who will be much worse than Simon Cowell) votes for you too, you will be the inaugural winner of T.H.A.T Blogging Idol.
Do you think you have what it takes to make it? Read on for the terms and conditions.
Terms and conditions
1. We will hope that the writer will be able to at least have two to three entries every week, of any length. On a more serious note, Impz does need someone to write with him due to his increasingly busy schedule.
2. No prior experience is required and all genres of manga/anime/merchandise/news (other than Hentai and ecchi) are allowed.
3. The writer can be the writer of another blog as long as he/she churns out original entries on T.H.A.T Anime Blog.
4. A basic standard of English will be imposed. If the entry has significant problematic grammatical mistakes, T.H.A.T Anime Blog reserves the right to consider the entry to be a void entry.
5. The closing date of entry acceptance will be March 30th, 12am, GMT +8.
6. The authors of T.H.A.T Anime Blog reserves the right to withdraw an offer of a blogger place if circumstances beyond its control prevent it from accepting the eventual winner.
Ready for the action? Email me if you want more details!