The true nature of a pureblood. And I’ve came up with many reasons why I hate him soooo much.
Warning, if you are a Kaname fan, either skip this post I’m going to write now or read it and start flamming on my post. I just don’t want people to get hurt just by seeing this post on me hating Kaname Kuran. PLEASE, for your own safety (And health, perhaps), do not read this post if you are a Kaname fan.
ARG! In my point of view after reading chapter 34 of Vampire Knight, I would want to buy a Kaname Kuran human dummy (Okay, maybe shops do not sell a Kaname dummy, but just a dummy will do and I will paste his face at the dummy’s) , bring it home and use a baseball bat to kick the pureblood’s ass!
I’ve came up with a lot of reasons why I hate this pureblood more than anyone else in Vampire Knight. So far are:
1. He thinks so highly of himself and went destroying buildings, flowers, things, paintings, walls etc. Erm, Kaname. I think that if you keep on doing this to Cross Academy property, poor Kaien is going to be so broke that he can’t afford to pay all the damage you’ve done. And by the time Kaname knows what he’s done Cross Academy is no more. Yuki will leave him for eternity, Kaien will disappear and Zero will perhaps kill him without any hestitation.
2. He’s controlling an army of mindless noble and ordinary vampires. Think of it; all the students in the Night Class and the people of the Council are being mind controlled by Kaname. . And those vampires do not have a mind of their own to know to differenciate what’s right and wrong. (RV is trying to ask Aido and Kain if sucking blood in school bounds is right.)
3. He killed so many people (Shizuka Hio and his uncle, but his uncle managed to survive by transferring his soul to many people like Shiki and the kid we saw earlier in early chapters.) and telling them that it’s all for Yuki or peace between humans and vampires. What rubbish is that as I knew what his motives are just by looking into his eyes. BTW people, my eyes don’t lie when judging things. (I think).
4. He manages to get away with anything he has done wrong because he is a pureblood. I think it’s just crappy to get away with anything, even killing just because he is the ‘king’ of the vampire soceity, talking about fairness. It’s Kaname being spoilt (eg. sitting under a tree with cushions and snacks at the side of where he’s sitting. He deserves to get his butt spank and go to 1 year of boot camp to learn about the meaning of discipline.
By the look of his face, he’s going to kill me anytime now…
5. Violence is not always the answer to solve a problem, Kaname. But you’ve ruin it by doing all sorts of taboo and hurting people who get in your way. Geez, did your parents teach you that violence is never the answer (Before they die)? I’m not blaming your parents Kaname, but if they taught you how could you forget?
6. He doesn’t do anything to show pacifism between humans and vampires. His eyes are telling me that he wants to start another human-vampire war. All talk and no action. Keep promises but didn’t done it. He’s blackmailing Yuki all right to fall in love with him no matter what happens, even if he betrays Yuki. I’ve seen you giving some of your blood to Zero to slow down the process of turning Zero into a Level E vampire but RV thinks that you have a motive doing that.
7. Lastly, my army of reverse vampires (Not me, reverse vampires are vampires who turned vampires into humans instead of the other way round, going out of the norm. No, not dhampirs. Reverse vampires.) can do better than Kaname Kuran in believing in peace between humans and vampires. Vampires are not immortal, not gods, they’re only just….vampires who have magical powers. So don’t think so highly of yourself, Kaname.
And maybe that’s about it. If anyone of you like me is a hater of Kaname, create a fan club and then get people who hate him too to join the club. If anyone has it, you can maybe ask me to join the club too and we will share the pain of looking at Kaname. And if anyone of you have a Zero fan base, please allow me to join too, and I’ll be happy to do anything.
That’s why, Kaname is out, and why Zero is in. (Throws a tomato at him.) Not trying to be anti-vampire here, people.
See what Kaname has done to make Zero into the way he is now! (Hugs Zero like a plush toy)