Delicious new Megami scan
The results are in, and I’m sure you’ll be really surprised at who the #1 was. Let’s ignore the fact that the results are shown at all times on the sidebar while the poll is still up…
10. Sachi (16 votes): Poor Sachi, rounded out last place. I’m guessing that most viewers found her kind of annoying like I did. I’ve never been one to dig the bubbly girls. There’s a difference for me between energetic and bubbly (or sugary sweet, if that helps the visualization).
Crusader: Poor Sachi she did a lot of grunt work for the Yuri Republic and in a way I suppose being Kanako’s sword and shield meant that she was never going to steal the spotlight. She was obviously Kanako’s #1 fan and she was rich too boot, sadly it seems that because Sachi was sworn to secrecy that the truth over the capture and defense of Kiri and the taming of Yuzuru will never be known. I salute her hard work and selfless deeds for the greater good of Kanako’s rule.
9. Yuzuru (35 votes): Not many fans of the archer who wants to jump in Sachi’s pants. She had a lot of screentime, but mostly as just a person to react to something Kanako did. And the episode dedicated to her was probably the worst of the 12.
Crusader: Yeah it seems that Yuzuru’s PR campaign was a disaster at least she came around in the end…as Saxhi’s yuri servant, even if she did not appreciate Kanako the Great at least Yuzuru is opposed to Kanako being even mildly heterosexual.
8. Ayari (36 votes): This made me sad, as I love the well-endowed blonde with the drills. I also love student council president characters. I’ll comfort you angel…
Crusader: I like how Ayarin appointed Kanako as her year two heir apparent even if after getting ruined for marriage was not enough to garner much of a sympathy vote, still Kanako will not abandon her mentor and will do the right thing and take full responsibility for ruining her.
7. Ryuuken (41 votes): The prince character didn’t garner a whole lot of support either. I don’t blame them, I generally find these characters irritating. And her episode was rather dull.
Crusader: So much for being Kanako’s protector, but I suppose when a forthright person like Ryuuken-sama was faced with stiff competition from Sachi that we all knew who was the one giving her all for the Kanako’s defense.
6. Kiri (57 votes): Megane-chan made a decent showing, perhaps it was the fact that her focus was early on that she didn’t garner a lot of support.
Crusader: Oh Kiri-san if only you had made good on your confession, ah well Kanako forgives you even if you seem to garner the attention of devaint men.
5. Shizu (102 votes): Mariya’s twin gets up pretty high. She has all of the delicious beauty of Mariya, but sans the package and plus the tits. And as we saw in that last episode, they were pretty good ones…
Crusader: Poor Shizu was part of the collateral damage from Kanako’s offensive the thndered out from the pool, but at least it seems that as Shizu was ruined twice for marriage that there has been much more sympathy for her, may she eventually rule Ame no Kisaki as Kanako’s consort.
4. Matsurika (168 votes): The trash talking medio was one of my favorite characters for sure. Deadpan delivery of biting insults gets me every time, and her various hypnosis techniques such as “I hate school swimsuits, I love loincloths” were brilliant. I approve of this medio.
Crusader: If there is to be a second season then I cannot wait to seem more of her, still that loincloth thing was pretty damn mean, but I did enjoy her girlish giggle.
Kanako fanart for Great Justice.
3. Kanako (174 votes): Ah, the wonderful protagonist appears, a girl whose breasts are far from excessive. At the start of the show I was lukewarm on Kanako, while Crusader adored her from the start. She grew on me tremendously throughout the series, with her levels of woman love and perversion reaching heights I can admire. We share many of the same characteristics when it comes to that area, and I can sincerely identify with her. I’m also rather jealous because she goes to a school with such sexy bishoujos. You are one of us Kanako, we salute you.
Crusader: Despite the early criticism I knew Kanako was a winner, say what you will but this girl’s love for women and bishoujos is beyond question, even when assualted by that fell priest Kanako did not waver. Her passionate fantasies might well exceed that of the formidable Hosaka though Kanako’s fantasies are so very realistic and are in every way preferable to reality. Kanako doesn’t know it yet but the Yuri is strong with her and no doubt in two years time she will level up to Chikane-class and rule Ame no Kisaki with iron fist, all will love her and tremble with anticipation of her delicate caress. I salute President Kanako of Year 2.
2. God (184 votes): I was very surprised by God’s popularity. I mean, I didn’t particularly care for the character, but I have to respect the voice of the people. I will admit I did enjoy her antics when it game to making the priest look like a fool and getting a plasma TV out of it.
Crusader: I am glad to see that there are many who fear the wrath of a most Vengeful God…
1. Mariya (507 votes): 38% of voters selected the traptastic beauty, and that included me. There was just no competition from the start, and I’m glad to see that a large plurality of our readers are just as broken as me. Now Mariya can be categorized as one of those traps that doesn’t look at all like a guy, the kind you don’t really see in real life. So if you look at it from the viewpoint of it being a girl with a chance of something naughty underneath it becomes taboo and tempting.
Well aside from the sexy trapiness of Mariya, his personality drove a huge portion of the great humor the show had to offer. The constant barrage of insults and jabs, the brainwashing, and general abuse of Kanako was masterful. He makes a great comedy duo with Kanako, especially when supported by the able meido Matsurika. Congratulations Mariya, the readers of THAT have spoken!
Crusader: Not very surprising considering how many hangers on Impz has, delightfully evil but ultimately needs to undergo gender reassignment to fully embrace Kanako. At least he has prowess that sort of makes up for being shorter than Kanako, but I suppose Mariya prefers it this way…
And enjoy the last two MH Megami scans I have in my collection.