I did not peel open Volume #01’s glossy, crimson stained cover expecting to greet profound thoughts or a gripping drama, nor was I surprised by what I found inside. Number Two’s coarsely inked fighting stance both entreats eyes hungry for katana swinging action, and preempts the possibility of much else, in one crushing blow.
- Crusader: Nyaruko post is up
If only the Tuffles worshiped malign deities
- Crusader: back to work but here is the first post of the month
As Mistress Nyaruko commands.
- Crusader: Minami-ke post is up
going to get to the rest later in the week
- Crusader: Trying to get back into a routine, sorry life got in the way. At least I am not broke.
- ExecutiveOtaku: My look at this past week's shows. Shin Sekai Yori, Tamako Market, Maoyuu, Kotoura-san, and Minami-ke.
- Crusader: Nyaruko post is up If only the Tuffles worshiped malign deities