Through the latter half of Shin Sekai Yori it’s been evident how terrible the human society of villages has been not just to their own people, but to the other major, intelligent inhabitants of the land. And even if Squealer’s rebellion was indiscriminate, one could definitely understand why he and the other bakenezumi did what they did. [...]
- Crusader: Nyaruko post is up
If only the Tuffles worshiped malign deities
- Crusader: back to work but here is the first post of the month
As Mistress Nyaruko commands.
- Crusader: Minami-ke post is up
going to get to the rest later in the week
- Crusader: Trying to get back into a routine, sorry life got in the way. At least I am not broke.
- ExecutiveOtaku: My look at this past week's shows. Shin Sekai Yori, Tamako Market, Maoyuu, Kotoura-san, and Minami-ke.
- Crusader: Nyaruko post is up If only the Tuffles worshiped malign deities